• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

2 H Upmann half coronas. Does that make it 1 corona?

These were the ones I wiped off the mold...and they're freakin delicious!? Anyone else notice moldy cigars being even better?

And to make things even weirder...I almost swallowed a bee that flew into my bottle of grapefruit sculpin. It tickled my lip before I spit it out.

Edit: the bee is walking around drunk.

Backslide said:
e89730abdcc39cc5bd9bfffc2b1de32d.jpg

My daughter's 1st day of kindergarten.... Ohh they grow up fast.
Parenthood seems to engage some kinda time dilation. Tomorrow you'll wonder what happened to the last ten years! :p

Cigars help a bit - well, they don't hurt.

My helper tonight was an AJF MoW Puro Authentico. These have decent age on them now. Great little smoke.

Two days ago I had a 2006 Bolivar Gold medal... Not a bad cigar, but not great either... One dimensional. All leather and no lace...

Last night I had an exceptional Cohiba Piramides Extra... I will put up a review later

CigSid said:

Last night I had an exceptional Cohiba Piramides Extra... I will put up a review later

Which vintage?  The 2001s were exceptional.

CigSid said:
Two days ago I had a 2006 Bolivar Gold medal... Not a bad cigar, but not great either... One dimensional. All leather and no lace...
If it came with whips and handcuffs that would be a whole other story.

As for me, decided to try a Nat Sherman since I don't see a whole lot of mention about them on the boards. Going with a Timeless 452 on my walkdown. Good construction, good burn, nice body and flavors. I like it.

bfreebern said:

These are the 2012 vintage, original release in March. I also have a box of the 2001 LE's but haven't tried them yet... Good to know I have something to look forward to.

CigSid said:

These are the 2012 vintage, original release in March. I also have a box of the 2001 LE's but haven't tried them yet... Good to know I have something to look forward to.

Those 2001's are outstanding.  Man oh man.  Just perfect.

Punch Serie D'Oro LE 2013 tonight... Good cigar at this time, but has the potential to be great cigar in a few years...

Epernay Le Matin...this was a perfect smoke. One of the best Illusiones I've tried.

And the answer is not much apparently. Time to abort and switch to a Dirty Rat. This one better be better.

Room 101 Master 3 Roxxie. One fine cigar. I'm seriously digging this one. Thanks Zeemanb!