• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Been a while since I stood the watch at work so got to have a walkdown cigar tonight. Cohiba Esplendido FOTT. This is not a good cigar. IT'S FREAKIN GORGEOUS.

CigSid said:
Boli Petit Belicosos... Delicious!

Smoking_zps4gcjsupb.png
The box barley got through your door brother... lol

Padron '26 80th. OMG it is gorgeous today, 75, maybe a 3mph breeze and sunny. I decided if we're I to die tomorrow I have to smoke this stick today.

Thank you SS for this opportunity.

Walkdown time and today is a New World Belicoso. Better then I remember.

Enjoying a Cohiba Siglo II while working... Nice!

Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 Sungrown from the Summer 2010 release.  Excellent after the first third.

bluue13 said:

Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 Sungrown from the Summer 2010 release.  Excellent after the first third.

GREAT cigar.

It certainly has been so far!  The only ding as it burns into the final third has been the Fuente tar-build up I get out of a lot of their sungrowns.  I reclipped and purged... hopefully it'll be solid down to the nub.

Smoke a plpc during the drive into work. Smoked a sir Winston while brewing on Monday
556883050caac33f0295f31ecc962ded.jpg

Walkdown cigar tonight was a Viaje Exclusivo Corona Gorda. Really tasty cigar.

Got a green wrappered Arturo Fuente 858 lined up for the ride home this evening, which was kindly provided to me...

Not going to lie, I'm hella looking forward to it!

Siglo VI, box code FIM NOV 05.....yeah, baby, that's a good one..... :cool: 

BlindedByScience said:

I've been looking for a box of SEP 05 and SEP 03 smokes for quite a while now.  Close on that one....I bet it was tastey.

Brickhouse said:

I've been looking for a box of SEP 05 and SEP 03 smokes for quite a while now.  Close on that one....I bet it was tastey.

I don't have a box, only a precious few that I bought years ago.  Last of a 5-er I bought some time back, IIRC......

RyJ Wide Churchill from 2011. Quite easily one of the best sticks I've ever had. Despite my initial skepticism due to the ring gauge, it delivered awesome flavor in spades. One of my top 5 for sure.
Gifted by one of the mad bomber brothers. Thanks a ton! I hate you! I must seek more of these for sure.

:)

e8eb761f616c986531ac23d8ed9124df.jpg