• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

2011... I only have a few of these left then it's on to the '13's
9808dc86d019aa0cfbcd902125d6e37f.jpg

San Cristobal Fabuloso and an Ashton Symmetry torp.  I think I'm going to stay up and finish off with a Tatuaje Verocu, it being a holiday weekend and all.

~Boar

Intemperance PC....remind me to tell you guys about my favorite French restaurant where no laws apply after a certain time in the evening. I come here..... a lot.
52c5056c7f22f4e3434f25cb9f5b9009.jpg

Last night my wife and met up with Kann and his wife. Had myself an H. Upmann 2009 EL and a MCW torpedo Kann gifted me. Both very tasty cigars. Thanks again.

Finally I had a chance to enjoy a cigar and so I lit up a Warped Oso, Mama. It was an absolute bust. I could not keep it lit. I even tried cutting it down, retoasting and lighting it again. Two seconds later it was out. I have one more that I'm going to dry box for 48 hrs and will try again.

RyJ wide Churchill. Ok cigar, just kind of bland. Best I can say about it is that it didn't interfere with the flavor of my whiskey.

2010 and damn it's good.
548604296ee91b352db383513fbe17f4.jpg

Thank you Tom (thinde) for the great smoke!
Paul

La Mission du L'Atelier 1959. Started off strong and fairly one dimensional. Body settled down as the cigar progressed with some flavors like spice, wood and pepper coming out. Decent cigar. Full bodied and San Andres fans should might enjoy it.

One of those crappy one dollar stogies, a Buena Vista Edición Limitada. This is a nice cigar.

DE Feral Pig. My B&M actuall got some. This is my first, won't be my last.

Well, that didn't last long, bought a LP #9, Dirty Rat and another Feral to take on our coming cruise. Might as well go down with the Titanic in style.

One kid has been put away and the other is getting her last feeding before bed.  Lighting up a Bolivar Libertador.

Tried my first Epic cigar that I got from MichaelD, it was a maduro reserva.  Great construction, plenty of flavor and solid medium bodied.  Good after work stogie, thanks man!

Ave Maria Immaculate while I do the lawn.  Been sitting around for about a year.  Seems to have gotten better.

Decided to follow up with a La Palina El Diario robusto now that the heat and rain have chased me from the lawn duties.

oke&coke said:
RyJ wide Churchill. Ok cigar, just kind of bland. Best I can say about it is that it didn't interfere with the flavor of my whiskey.

Damn!

These are one of my favorites as of late...

El Oso Cub that William (Oke&Coke) gifted me last weekend.  It was just the right cigar after a challenging day at work surrounded by 6th graders...  

Thanks, again!