• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Amazing cigars aren’t they Aaron!?!!? Something to be said for smoking well cared for Cuban tobacco that Is as old or older than you. Glad to hear you got to experience it on your special day.
It was an amazing cigar... Not sure if you saw it JFIELDS but I did a review on it.... It was an amazing cigar... Thank you again for allowing me to experience it!!!

Much to my surprise, after two years of not swinging a golf club..... I’m still terrible. This cigar on the other hand, was not.

View attachment 32845

Are those Eye 2s I see in the background? Classics!

I desperately need a walk in and hate playing Tetris to find a specific cigar. 😂

EML 2015 PLPC. Plenty of leather, white pepper, and what I’d almost describe as a perfume profile that I find pleasant. It’s hard to describe! Not like a nasty Acid cigar, but a pleasant perfume like finish, if that sounds possible.View attachment 32851View attachment 32852View attachment 32853
I have the same sensor! Only thing in common with our humis! 😂

It was an amazing cigar... Not sure if you saw it JFIELDS but I did a review on it.... It was an amazing cigar... Thank you again for allowing me to experience it!!!
No, I didn’t. Will have to go through the review forum and find it. 😎

Amazing cigars aren’t they Aaron!?!!? Something to be said for smoking well cared for Cuban tobacco that Is as old or older than you. Glad to hear you got to experience it on your special day.
Thanks to you John... you’re pretty darn awesome dude!

I desperately need a walk in and hate playing Tetris to find a specific cigar. 😂

EML 2015 PLPC. Plenty of leather, white pepper, and what I’d almost describe as a perfume profile that I find pleasant. It’s hard to describe! Not like a nasty Acid cigar, but a pleasant perfume like finish, if that sounds possible.View attachment 32851View attachment 32852View attachment 32853

Too bad I don't live closer, we could knock out two of your issues : building a walk-in and I could also help dispose of your overflow!

Well, it was pretty curly...
I thought you were going to say the taste was very familiar.
Too bad I don't live closer, we could knock out two of your issues : building a walk-in and I could also help dispose of your overflow!
Two people I definitely wished lived closer are you and Bill.
We would all probably be divorced by now though.

Are those Eye 2s I see in the background? Classics!
Yes sir! And impressive you could see that with the blur. They belonged to my wife’s late grandfather and were passed down to me a year or so. It was my first round with them. They certainly did their job, I just didn’t do mine 🤣