• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

@jfields this was absolutely fantastic! Saw your purchase of some PL smokes and thought I would try this one this morning. I was over an hour and a half late to work because I could not put it down while enjoying each draw. Smoked perfectly, full or floral and creamy tones. Absolutely loved this!!! Thank you sir!
QdO Panatela - POS MAY 06
BA346403-CF81-4C0C-8CBF-3C407C8A7532.jpeg8DE57824-DFEB-4304-807B-A1CE22D3DA35.jpeg9886745F-0389-4724-BD0E-07CF94059DF3.jpeg
I even got a few more puffs in after this...

Last edited:
@jfields this was absolutely fantastic! Saw your purchase of some PL smokes and thought I would try this one this morning. I was over an hour and a half late to work because I could not put it down while enjoying each draw. Smoked perfectly, full or floral and creamy tones. Absolutely loved this!!! Thank you sir!
QdO Panatela - POS MAY 06
View attachment 32998View attachment 32996View attachment 32997
I even got a few more puffs in after this...
They certainly grab your attention! If you see anything with that box code in 2006 & 2007, grab it at any expense. They are worth it.

Has this been worth it to you? Considering signing up.
I’ve enjoyed it so far. Its a little treat each month. Not sure if you are already a member but I think club it’s self went private recently but the farm fresh is separate. The farm fresh side though is still open and I think it’s not a bad deal, 5 cigars for $25 shipped I believe. That one from the previous post was super tasty, wish I knew what it was to pick up some more.