• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
While mowing the yard I smoked a Padron 2000 Maduro. Not typically what I smoke when doing yard work, but I do have to pare down my Padron stock with the upcoming Outlaw event!

Yesterday was an '07 Juan Lopez Seleccion no. 2. Quite possibly the very best cigar I've ever smoked. It was absolutely delicious! I smoked a padron londres maduro later in the night, but it didn't even come close to the JL 2

Smoked a CAO MX2 Belicoso today... 7x56 took about 75 minutes to smoke. An excellent cigar. Thanks, may I have another?

H. Upmann Mag 48 Special Selection 2009 followed by a 2008 Illusione MK :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Smoking my first Sand Shark. The damn thing has had a "fault line" running down the side since the first inch and it's not as awesome as I thought it would be. It's good, just not awesome.

Today I decided to try my first Oliva Serie G Maduro Perfecto.

It was fairly cloudy but surprisingly warm, the size of the Oliva seemed just about right just n case the weather decided to take a turn. The stick looked great, no vains, a very small repair job on it and quite a nice shape to it with the box pressed centre. I grabbed my punch and popped the G in my mouth to quickly moisten the cap - I was quite surprised that it was giving me a salty taste from the wrapper. The punch slipped through perfectly, I quite liked how tough this stick felt - Sometimes whilst twisting my punch in I feel I need to be super gentle to avoid damaging the wrapper with my grip, it felt like I could go and throw this stick out to the bottom of the garden and have no issues, I had a slight concern that it was going to have a tight draw, but everything seemed all good pre light.

The light was easy and away it went, I decided to open a Christmas gift to accompany me, The Davidoff biography, Legend - myth - reality.

It really was quite a pleasant, smooth, well balanced, trouble free stick gaining some spice towards the end, thus far I'm impressed. Not to sure if I'd spend $12 - $14 on one, the remaining 4 will have to tackle that idea, although I'm quite confident it could go very well end up on my import list.

Thanks to Ed (pugman) :thumbs:

Carlos Torano Casa Torano Toro this morning with my coffee.
Illusione mj12 this afternoon.
My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petit Robusto this evening.

LFD El Museo while sitting outside this evening visiting with family.

La Gloria Cuban Medaille d'Or 4 and an '03 Siglo 3 while celebrating fatman1267's birthday.

Sat up on the roof this AM at the end of shift and read a bit my book "No Better Place to Die" and smoked a particularly savory NUB Cameroon. The wrapper was med dark and nice and oily it had left the cello a nice quality yellow sheen when I took it off. Very light and creamy start that deepened in the middle into more intense white pepper hits with an overall leathery undertone. It's the third one I smoked out of the box I brought to the sandbox with me. The first two were ok but I thought they needed to settle in some more from travel before I smoked another and they have sat for the last 6weeks while I smoked some of my other sticks. It was worth the wait as this NUB burned slower and more even and had a much better finish than the first two. I may reload and go back up and enjoy some daylight and get some vitamin D! :eek:)

Cheers,

R

Padron 40th maddie. Yesterday was just a fuct up day all around with a wake and memorial early in the day. The 40th helped...

I've not been able to smoke since right after my baby girl's b-day (3/24), all of us extremely sick. I've lit up a couple smokes the past couple weeks, however just no taste/smell at all. God awful stuff this is. Attempted to smoke a PSD4 this morning, taste is still really off.

I've not been able to smoke since right after my baby girl's b-day (3/24), all of us extremely sick. I've lit up a couple smokes the past couple weeks, however just no taste/smell at all. God awful stuff this is. Attempted to smoke a PSD4 this morning, taste is still really off.
Im starting to get Greg Review withdrawals!!!! Get better Greg!!

Right now a 601 Habano Red Robusto. Very nice smoke. Not as good as the 601 Maduro BP Blue though.

Im starting to get Greg Review withdrawals!!!! Get better Greg!!
+1, Hope you feel better soon, always enjoy your reviews.

Today I enjoyed a very pleasant H. Upmann Petit Corona - Really nice mild CC, could have easily gone for another - if only I bought 2. :blush:

Smoking a Don Carlos Lancero that is extremely good. Not a fan of the regular line but this is awesome. Highly recommended if you can find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.