• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
H. UPMANN Legacy (never had one before) picked up 2 yesterday. I know this is not a review section, but anyone that has had one of these pm me and let me know your thoughts before I burn this thing. Thanks

Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva Churchill maduro.  All the Fuente's I have smoked, this is the 1st of these I've tried.  If the rest of the box is as good as the 1st one was.......I'm happy.  ;)

Had the opportunity to smoke a Gloria Cubana Gilded Age. This is a new cigar that was just released a Cigarnial yesterday. Very enjoyable cigar. 

59B9A9ED-9864-45D7-B937-C04376B019C3-8788-000003240055AF74_zpsb70beec6.jpg

OSOK. This is only the second one I have burned, but way too much cedar.

A Miro, another stick from Cigarnival. Looked up Miro and its a European company, a first for me and an excellent cigar.

Tonight was great, 72° and no wind. Had just enough time for this baby after working on our place all day.

A8DF5001-A60F-497A-BDCC-3DF47E085D28-9855-000003914186C62B_zps8d8220df.jpg

Setharsis said:
I just lit up a Tat Mummy for my 35th birthday...so good...
I smoked one of those for an hour and forty minutes before I sat it down. Still had a couple of inches to go. Good stick but the tobacco burns so slowly.

Kxthor911 said:
I just lit up a Tat Mummy for my 35th birthday...so good...
I smoked one of those for an hour and forty minutes before I sat it down. Still had a couple of inches to go. Good stick but the tobacco burns so slowly.
That's one of the things I love about these but I definitely have to set aside a big chunk of time for one. That's why I save them for special occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.