• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Setharsis said:
I just lit up a Tat Mummy for my 35th birthday...so good...

I smoked one of those for an hour and forty minutes before I sat it down. Still had a couple of inches to go. Good stick but the tobacco burns so slowly.

That's one of the things I love about these but I definitely have to set aside a big chunk of time for one. That's why I save them for special occasions.
Congrats on your birthday sir, hopefully I will be having a padron family reserve on mine :). I have had the 40th so far, I have a couple of 80ths resting and some 85ths on the way. Enjoy sir. Have a great night.

Setharsis said:
I just lit up a Tat Mummy for my 35th birthday...so good...

I smoked one of those for an hour and forty minutes before I sat it down. Still had a couple of inches to go. Good stick but the tobacco burns so slowly.

That's one of the things I love about these but I definitely have to set aside a big chunk of time for one. That's why I save them for special occasions.
Congrats on your birthday sir, hopefully I will be having a padron family reserve on mine :). I have had the 40th so far, I have a couple of 80ths resting and some 85ths on the way. Enjoy sir. Have a great night.

gallery_13257_1492_936529.jpg

I have a few fire works to smoke this week. This was today's smoke on a long 4hr ride home from CT!

I've been working my way through the little Viajes. Gutting the downstairs so I only have about an hour and by that time I NEED a cigar. I've gone through the Little Boy, Big Ivan, a ten and twelve Ga. with the corojo wrapper, and one little box pressed torpedo with a black band that I failed to label. All have been great summer heat smokes and cut through the plaster dust and horse hair lodged in my nose.

jfields said:
Are you still renovating the same old house Nate?

Sadly, yes.  I work 50-60 hours a week and had to take a long hiatus when my hip went out but I'm on the war path now.  I've taken it to the studs and joists, replaced wiring that should have burnt it down 30 years ago, and removed oodles of unused gas line.  For a 130 year old home the bones are as strong as ever.  And of course all of my cigar breaks really cut into it! :laugh:

nfulton said:
Are you still renovating the same old house Nate?

Sadly, yes.  I work 50-60 hours a week and had to take a long hiatus when my hip went out but I'm on the war path now.  I've taken it to the studs and joists, replaced wiring that should have burnt it down 30 years ago, and removed oodles of unused gas line.  For a 130 year old home the bones are as strong as ever.  And of course all of my cigar breaks really cut into it! :laugh:
Those old house are build like a tank. Had on from 1936 when I was living near DC and that brought back some memories!

Smoking a viaje C-4. The b&m barcode has 2011 on it.

Hmmmm Friday after the 4th and back to work........whats it going to be..... La Aroma De Cuba EL JEFE. lets see if I can handle this bad baby. haha have a good friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.