• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried a few new ones today.

Devil's Weed: Not sure this one was ready yet. It seemed a bit bitter and the wrapper was pretty loose. It unravelled pretty badly.

Pinar Sun Grown: I didn't like this one at all. Tough draw, suishy sides, and had a very sharp aftertaste.

Alec Bradely Tempus: Easy draw with large volumes of smoke (something I favor in a good smoke) and a strong flavor profile. I'm not sure I'm ready to put a box in the humidor, but I'd definitely give it another try.

Geoff

Smoked a King B last night. It wasn't as flavorful as I like them to be, but it wasn't bitter at all like some other smokes I've had lately. Pretty decent in my book.

I had a great BBF from '07 this afternoon and an magnificent Punch DC from '98 this evening.

Smoked my first Riqueza. PC was delicious and better than I expected. Big thanks to a very generous BOTL for this one. :thumbs: :D :D :D

Had a Romeo y Juileta Ex. No.4, which wasnt as complex as I had hoped for, but still turned out to be a decent CC, as well as a PAM last night at the HERF in Monrovia...good stuff for good times. Tonight I enjoyed myself one of my fav's....Partagas Short. Great earthy tobacco with that awesome Partagas power and spice in a quick 45 minute smoke. These are on my buy list once I get back on my finances......damn this expensive SoCal lifestyle......

~billy

Thursday I had a La Aurora Escogitos Robusto. Pretty simple, straightforward, pleasurable smoke. It smelled and tasted just like every tobacco shop should smell.

Friday morning I had a Nub Habano with coffee after going for a swim. Pleasant enough I suppose, although it burned pretty poorly, and it was just a bit larger than I'd prefer. I'm a nail-biter, so I've got a twinge of TMJ as it is, and the Nub woke it up a little bit...

The wife is in bed, it's 1:30, I'm not tired and I'm bored out of my skull, so I think I'm going to grab a bottle of Presidente, go outside, and smoke a Short Story.

Just had an Oliva Serie V Lancero while on a walk with the wife and the dogs. Very nice. Buttery yet spicy. I really dig every Serie V that I've had so far.

Smoking a Tat Especiales as I type this......great smoke!

This afternoon i had a wonderful CAO Mx2, this evening another Liga Privada #9, i really love the nutty undertones in this one, what a wonderful smoke from the same co. that makes the Acid

Busy day today.
Did have a relaxing morning with a Illusione CG4 and a pot of fresh roasted italian roast coffee.

Then proceeded to go to every store in two counties looking for the latest releases of Die Cast "Cars" and "Bob the Builder" characters. Also looking for certain "Transformers" characters from the movie.
My son, who is almost 5, has watched Transformers everyday this past week. I have to say that it is a visually spectacular movie.

We got home late, and I grabbed the first Hemingway Best Seller I've ever smoked. O.K. was all I would say.

Last night: An Oliva Serie G Maduro Belicoso-- one of my go to cigars. I love the sweetness in these little guys.

Tonight: An Arturo Fuente Sun Grown Cuban Belicoso with about 7 months of age on it. Very nice and I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest of the box ages. :cool:

Barry

Had a double chateau sungrown this afternoon while I drank a couple beers while frying by the pool... can't wait to get the cast off my leg so I can actually get in it.

Smoked a Padron 64 Dip. and a LFD Oscuro (spl) lancero. Both great smokes, finally starting to get turned on the higher tier padron's.

This evening, I enjoyed a Joya de Nicaragua Antano Lancero... it was quite tasty! :thumbs:

Blue Pepin. Second one I've had. Great cigar. I think my first experience was better (maybe too humid to smoke tonight) so I'll be looking forward to the third try!

Brown

This afternoon a Cuesta Rey Centro Fino Sungrown, toro. These are always good and today was no exception.

I started the evening with a Tat black (mmm quickly becoming a favorite) and then finished up with a WOAM (already a favorite).. It was a great night.

Status
Not open for further replies.