• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
RP Olde World Reserve Maduro lancero with a Guinness ... very nice! :love:

This evening I enjoyed a LFD Double Ligero Hammer.

Today at the Pepin event at the Outlaw:

Series JJ
Cuban Classic perla
Hand rolled cigar made special by Pepin for today's event

Yesterday while playing golf I smoked a Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona, Oliva Masterblend 3 Torpedo and a Padron 2000 Maduro.

I had a CAO Italia Box Press (new size) last night at the event at Satin Jack's, i thought it smoked better that any other size i have had before, i have no rational reason behind it maybe just because it was new.

Today while mowing I had a El Rey Del Mundo Cafe Au Lait (4.5x35 Colorado Claro). I needed quick smoke, and I have a good selection of singles from some sales here on CP, and I as rifled through them the El Rey Del Mundo caught my eye. I am a noob to cigars, and this was my first from Del Mundo.

It was good. It burned nice, and the ash held in for an inch or so before being bounced off. I was puffing pretty good (I was push mowing) and I'm sure I inhaled some smoke (something I don't do normally). I wasn't able to capture the nuances of it, but it wasn't harsh, and it held up pretty well to my chomping. It wasn't hot even down on the last inch...though that could've been my slobber cooling it off ;)

All in all, I will probably buy more of these for quick smokes (at a buck a stick...why not)

edited to change wrapper

Yesterday an RYJ Tubo No. 1, a '98 Monte Especial No. 2, and a Cuesta-Rey No. 60. Today so far a Johnny-O! Coronas Extra Pigtail and an '05 PSD4.

I had a Bolivar DC ER '07 that was given to me by a great BOTL on here and it was damn tasty. Typical Bolivar flavors, but a little richer. It was also a little bit more powerful than I expected it to be.

Illusione CG4

Pepin Blue Corona Gorda..one of the better blues I've smoked in a long time.

Habana Leon Robusto.

Tonight, I had myself a '07 Partagas Lusitania. Perfect draw, perfect burn, amazing flavor. The usual rich Partagas profile, with the power tuned down just a bit. Absolutely amazing double corona.

~Billy

This morning I enjoyed a LFD Cameroon Cabinet #5.

Arganese CL3 Corojo Robusto. This stick blew me away right from the start,creamy with spice spot on burn although the draw was a little tight. Very much reminded me of good aged cuban tobacco the smell of this cigar while lit was intoxicating. Was gifted this cigar from a close friend that is running a new shop in Providence have to make my way down there soon.

Brian

Just finished a RyJ Short Churchill. Now that's one helluva smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.