• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

I recorded a movie from TV on Hulu. My wife and I watched it last night, fast forwarding through the commercials and everything. Come to find out the last 6 minutes of the movie were cut off..... So I logged into amazon and rented the movie for $4 so we could watch the last few minutes.

I recorded a movie from TV on Hulu. My wife and I watched it last night, fast forwarding through the commercials and everything. Come to find out the last 6 minutes of the movie were cut off..... So I logged into amazon and rented the movie for $4 so we could watch the last few minutes.
Damn thieves!

Covid update for the Conner clan. I’m positive and feel like I got hit by a truck, wife positive and feels the same, 7 year old positive and has more energy than before lol. Fun Christmas but on the bright side the in-laws are no longer coming for Christmas!! It’s all worth it now

Covid update for the Conner clan. I’m positive and feel like I got hit by a truck, wife positive and feels the same, 7 year old positive and has more energy than before lol. Fun Christmas but on the bright side the in-laws are no longer coming for Christmas!! It’s all worth it now
Heal up quickly Steve.. Now's a time to smoke those Ghurka's that @H. Vachon sent you since you can't taste them anyway

Our family is dealing with Christmas disruptions as well but I'm sure we will make the best of it. I hope you do as well Steve!

We need a "push" emoji for situations where the good counterbalances the bad.

So, Simba fights it out with Uncle Scar after Scar brags about murdering Mufasa. Simba gets the best of Scar, but shows him mercy -- though the hyenas are not as forgiving. Simba returns to the pride lands as the new king, The film ends with Simba and Nala following the little monkey dude to the top of Pride Rock, where he holds up the next generation of Lion King (assuming it's a boy lion, anyway) for all the creatures to behold. Cue Elton John, and then the lights come up.

I could have saved you four bucks...

Sorry to hear it's sweeping the house, now. Hope you all feel better quickly!

I am starting to get antsy. At this time of year, I usually meet friends for a drink now and then but can't cause of covid. My youngest daughter and I have had a tradition for many years of meeting at a craft beer bar on Christmas eve, we missed it last year due to covid and swore we would never miss it again. She just got out of quarantine but I am smack in the middle of it:confused:

So, Simba fights it out with Uncle Scar after Scar brags about murdering Mufasa. Simba gets the best of Scar, but shows him mercy -- though the hyenas are not as forgiving. Simba returns to the pride lands as the new king, The film ends with Simba and Nala following the little monkey dude to the top of Pride Rock, where he holds up the next generation of Lion King (assuming it's a boy lion, anyway) for all the creatures to behold. Cue Elton John, and then the lights come up.

SPOILERS!!!!!!

Dammit, you ruined it for me!

Complained to my wife that you spoiled Lion King. Read your except to her thinking she would laugh. Instead she says “Little monkey dude!?! His name is Rafikki you uncultured swine!” 🤣🤣🤣

ETA: I told her I posted that and she also says “Thanks for voting for my gingerbread house” 🤣
I was going to post something similar! 😂

Okay, I've had enough of COVID!

I had one afternoon/evening of feeling sick.

I've had 10 days of being tired, feeling generally yucky.

I've now had 5 days of no taste or smell! And this is awful!

I am getting zero gratification from anything I eat so I just keep trying thinking I will enjoy something sooner or later. I'm getting fat and not even enjoying it!

I think I will go drink all the shitty tasting liquor in my bar!

Okay, I've had enough of COVID!

I had one afternoon/evening of feeling sick.

I've had 10 days of being tired, feeling generally yucky.

I've now had 5 days of no taste or smell! And this is awful!

I am getting zero gratification from anything I eat so I just keep trying thinking I will enjoy something sooner or later. I'm getting fat and not even enjoying it!

I think I will go drink all the shitty tasting liquor in my bar!
That really sucks I am sorry to hear that.
Side note: Why do you keep shitty tasting liquor in your bar?