• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

I was wordy. We get to vote on it and I'll vote no, but the day will come when my roof will need repair and I'll wish everyone else would vote yes.
The people in charge of the HOA over the last 15 plus years were negligent and as a result we will all fucked in the end.
On the bright side of the "Unhappy Thread," at least I'll have a new roof in a few months.......at 13K

Last edited:
#$@* your HOA! And the horse it rode in on! Jack screws wanna bitch about pulmonary issues 400 #$@*ing feet away from a seegar. Yet they have #$@*ing “support animals” which are violations of the @$#*ing bylaws! @$#* em! I’ll BBQ Limburger cheese and a Boston butt, and smoke em the @$#* out! BS!!

Floyd T

Last edited:
I got a new phone yesterday, And it was an excruciating experience!

When I got there, I explained to the manager that I wanted my new phone to look and operate exactly the same as my old phone. He said, "no problem I do this everyday."

2 and a 1/2 hours later nothing worked on my new phone and they had factory reset my old phone. I showed the guy that none of my texts were visible, none of my apps worked, and my email account didn't work.

He says, "oh well you just have to go into each app and reload it with your user name and password"

Thankfully, everything is saved in the cloud. They open in 8 minutes, and they will be taking the phone back, rectally!

Just ran into town to get a haircut; 4 people a head of me at 9:40 AM. Needless to say I left. It's been like this for about the past eight months to a year; every time I go there is at least 3 people deep. And I've tried different days and different times. But no luck and it doesn't help that the barber is only open three days during the week. I just can't wait around for two hours for a haircut anymore.

Guess it is time to find a new barber or go to a hair salon that takes appointments. Barbers are a dying breed where I live, so I may be forced to go to a big box hair cutter or a beautician. At least I should be able to make appointments and not have to wait for a hour and a half.

Just ran into town to get a haircut; 4 people a head of me at 9:40 AM. Needless to say I left. It's been like this for about the past eight months to a year; every time I go there is at least 3 people deep. And I've tried different days and different times. But no luck and it doesn't help that the barber is only open three days during the week. I just can't wait around for two hours for a haircut anymore.

Guess it is time to find a new barber or go to a hair salon that takes appointments. Barbers are a dying breed where I live, so I may be forced to go to a big box hair cutter or a beautician. At least I should be able to make appointments and not have to wait for a hour and a half.
Sounds like a @bfreebern problem.
Ask @bfreebern if you can borrow a spare tiara to hold your hair back long enough to grow your hair out , and then you can borrow some My Little Pony barrettes from @bfreebern too!

Sounds like a @bfreebern problem.
Ask @bfreebern if you can borrow a spare tiara to hold your hair back long enough to grow your hair out , and then you can borrow some My Little Pony barrettes from @bfreebern too!

🖕

Hell or just marry a beautician. That's another word for hair dresser or someone who cuts hair, for those of you less fortunate to have lost all your hair.

I got a new phone yesterday, And it was an excruciating experience!

When I got there, I explained to the manager that I wanted my new phone to look and operate exactly the same as my old phone. He said, "no problem I do this everyday."

2 and a 1/2 hours later nothing worked on my new phone and they had factory reset my old phone. I showed the guy that none of my texts were visible, none of my apps worked, and my email account didn't work.

He says, "oh well you just have to go into each app and reload it with your user name and password"

Thankfully, everything is saved in the cloud. They open in 8 minutes, and they will be taking the phone back, rectally!
Jeff,

Michelle and I have had the same experience. It's quite frustrating when they can't do what they PROMISE you they'll do for you. Shit, if they can't figure it out, how in the world am I gonna figure it out. Good luck.

Floyd T

Watching my buddies exploits via Insta on their amazing European mountain trip. The word "jealous" doesn't begin to describe my feelings.

Happy for them, though.