• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Five and a half hours driving home wasn't nearly as nice and relaxing as the drive down to Germany last night. My brain has no braining left, so I'm just going to vegetate in front of one of our streaming services for a bit and then go to sleep early.

Five and a half hours driving home wasn't nearly as nice and relaxing as the drive down to Germany last night. My brain has no braining left, so I'm just going to vegetate in front of one of our streaming services for a bit and then go to sleep early.
Hope you got good rest, brother! Where were you in Germany? I spent a short time there with the Air Force in Wiesbaden.

Hope you got good rest, brother! Where were you in Germany? I spent a short time there with the Air Force in Wiesbaden.
Spangdahlem. We were at Ramstein in Kaiserslautern from 2010-2014'ish. I've been up to Wiesbaden quite a few times, for sure.

English please?
I hadst thy an appointment in company of the apothekary of the ear on grounds of yon mil'try house of Spangdahlem, in ye olde county of Germania. Thine fam w're station'd upon the grounds 'er the house 'o Ramstein neareth yon gardens of Kais'rslaut'rn, as well in ye olde county known thee as Germany, from the years 'o thoust LORD, 2010-2014'ish. For, thou hast traveled the road to Wiesbaden count'ry oft times, f'r certain.

I hadst thy an appointment in company of the apothekary of the ear on grounds of yon mil'try house of Spangdahlem, in ye olde county of Germania. Thine fam w're station'd upon the grounds 'er the house 'o Ramstein neareth yon gardens of Kais'rslaut'rn, as well in ye olde county known thee as Germany, from the years 'o thoust LORD, 2010-2014'ish. For, thou hast traveled the road to Wiesbaden count'ry oft times, f'r certain.
Fuggin' Nick. That's hilarious.
LMAO!!! 😆😆

Nice. Now how about hillbilly speak?

Electric company just came into the building and told me they hit our water main for the office....
Then the water company came in and said the electric company hit out water main and we will be without water until its fixed.
Then the claims guy from the electric company came in and said we have to get it fixed ourselves because its a "private line" and then we can bill them and they will pay us back for it...

Why is it my job to call a plumber to fix their issue.... Either way the guy is on the way out here but taking my afternoon shit outside in the grass is going to be cold....

Last edited:
Electric company just came into the building and told me they hit our water main for the office....
Then the water company came in and said the electric company hit out water main and we will be without water until its fixed.
Then the claims guy from the electric company came in and said we have to get it fixed ourselves because its a "private line" and then we can bill them and they will pay us back for it...

Why is it my job to call a plumber to fix their issue.... Either way the guy is on the way out here but taking my afternoon shit outside in the grass is going to be cold....
This will be the March calendar shot that @TexasTraveler sends us next month.

Channel your inner "Greatest Generation" and go all Battle Of The Bulge on them.. Go shit in the trench they are digging while getting snowed upon.

There are times when a 5 gallon bucket comes in handy. I'll tell you my 5 gallon bucket story someday.

If so inclined, please say a prayer for the dead and injured during the shooting tonight at Michigan State University. :(

My daughter is there right now, will be graduating in a couple months. Thankfully she nor her closest direct personal friends were involved.

Not everyone will feel as lucky as I do tonight. This shit has to end. Tired of it. :(

If so inclined, please say a prayer for the dead and injured during the shooting tonight at Michigan State University. :(

My daughter is there right now, will be graduating in a couple months. Thankfully she nor her closest direct personal friends were involved.

Not everyone will feel as lucky as I do tonight. This shit has to end. Tired of it. :(

So glad to know your daughter and friends are safe. Watching coverage now, at least the suspect ended up killing himself. Why these cowards take innocents with them... I'll NEVER understand.

Condolences to the families and friends of the victims.

Suppose to get 5-7 inches of snow tonight.. This really sucks for my wife since she already got 6-9 inches last night on valentines day....

Fine it took 3 rounds to get that much, but still...
These are the reasons why you put $10,000 of oversized tires on your Jeep and get a lift kit. I want to see pictures of you tackling those Mall snow banks.