• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Not sure how unhappy I should be. I had the best dentist ever but he retired and sold his practice. I had a filling fall out and went to the new people.

They charged me $460 for a filling. And that was the cash price since I don't carry dental.

Is this the going price or did they see me coming?
Maybe.... they charged to tighten that loose screw, check the invoice.

Our Great Dane, Henry, had another seizure last night around midnight. We're going to up his CBD dose and hope it helps. If we can avoid drugs like Phenobarbital it would be best.
Oh no! Isn't he still just a pup? :(

Oh no! Isn't he still just a pup? :(
Yep ...just turned one year old. There's no history of this in his litter mates so we're not sure what may have brought it on. He did wack his head pretty hard when he was little and still learning how to navigate those long legs.

When you cut a cigar and light it and you get a tiny speck of tobacco shoot into your mouth as you inhale the natural reaction will somehow cause you to inhale smoke. Awful.
Jon to avoid this going forward, I'd highly recommend using a v-cut. After you cut it, get your tongue into the groove and really work it. After doing this for a little while it'll be time to put as much of it in your mouth as you can and suck hard a few times before continuing.