• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

My brother-in-law unexpectedly died Wednesday afternoon. He was 35. He leaves behind my sister, 34, my nieces, 12 and 14, and my nephew, 5.

They believe it was probably a pulmonary embolism as a result of blood clots from a recent surgery. We'll know for sure soon.

Been very hard seeing my kid sister and the kids in such pain.. I've never felt so helpless.

My brother-in-law unexpectedly died Wednesday afternoon. He was 35. He leaves behind my sister, 34, my nieces, 12 and 14, and my nephew, 5.

They believe it was probably a pulmonary embolism as a result of blood clots from a recent surgery. We'll know for sure soon.

Been very hard seeing my kid sister and the kids in such pain.. I've never felt so helpless.
Man... I'm so sorry Dan. My condolences and prayers. This is a tuff one.

Really sorry to hear this Dan. I cannot imagine how tough that is.

My condolences. Stay strong for your sister and the kids

My condolences, prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family.

Condolences, hang in there stay strong , your in our thoughts/prayers

So sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in our prayers.

Very sorry for your loss. 🙁

Damn! That's way too young... Sorry to hear this Dan.