• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Beer is natures remedy to cold bones :D Whiskey also, but assuming gun-in-hand here...

Hunters around here are always drunk. 200+ people die very year in France due to being shot by hunters...
Population control to keep the heard healthy.

So I go out to my storage locker to get a few things about 15 to 20 minutes ago. I have always left the padlock in place when I rolled up the door in the past with no issue. Today I go to lift it up and I hear a “bang”. I looked up just in time to see the padlock catch me squarely over the top of my right eye. Holy shit that hurt like hell! 😵😵‍💫
570A093C-8528-494D-9BCF-2633FC54BA0C.jpegAAE04ED5-B38B-46A2-BF87-9B406ADE9553.jpeg

So I go out to my storage locker to get a few things about 15 to 20 minutes ago. I have always left the padlock in place when I rolled up the door in the past with no issue. Today I go to lift it up and I hear a “bang”. I looked up just in time to see the padlock catch me squarely over the top of my right eye. Holy shit that hurt like hell! 😵😵‍💫
View attachment 49112View attachment 49114
OUCH!!!! Don't go a doctor or you'll get tagged up as having Covid.

That's hadta stung!

Damn, natural Botox. You drive yourself after that?

Damn, natural Botox. You drive yourself after that?
That's hadta stung!
Heh! I did drive. It hurt like hell for about five minutes and I had to sit on my tail gate to collect myself. The goose egg is even bigger/darker now and I can tell people in Home Depot are looking, while trying to act like they aren’t looking. 😂

Okay, I have to ask. How often did you clean and oil the stitching? Should be done monthly if worked hard.
Approximately….. Never lol. Perhaps I’ll start doing that in the next pair

ETA: Does walking around in AV FAT and corn oil count?

Last edited:
Heh! I did drive. It hurt like hell for about five minutes and I had to sit on my tail gate to collect myself. The goose egg is even bigger/darker now and I can tell people in Home Depot are looking, while trying to act like they aren’t looking. 😂
It's your chance to call the battered spouse hotline. Then you can smoke in the garage!