• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

I came across a young deer some years back, both back legs broken (bones outta flesh). I had to behead the poor creature with my splitting axe, which to my shame was pretty dull. Took a few swings to get the desired effect. I saved it many hours of pain, but I still felt bad.

Although I am really pumped to play in my son's three day member guest tomorrow, I am a bit nervous. I have played three weeks of the worst golf I have ever played since I started playing in 1972. Never in my life have I been unable to slow things down, just make solid contact, and get things straightened out PDQ.

I have tried everything I know and I feel like I am trying to play left-handed. No feel, no touch, jumping, jerking, and shooting in the 80's while scrambling my ass off to do that!

Thank God the beer will be cold and plentiful!

Although I am really pumped to play in my son's three day member guest tomorrow, I am a bit nervous. I have played three weeks of the worst golf I have ever played since I started playing in 1972. Never in my life have I been unable to slow things down, just make solid contact, and get things straightened out PDQ.

I have tried everything I know and I feel like I am trying to play left-handed. No feel, no touch, jumping, jerking, and shooting in the 80's while scrambling my ass off to do that!

With all that being said, and the way golf works, you will probably go out and shoot 70 tomorrow. It's like when your warming up on the range and nothing is working and you go out and shoot a low score.

Take all your change and put it in your left hand pocket.

With all that being said, and the way golf works, you will probably go out and shoot 70 tomorrow. It's like when your warming up on the range and nothing is working and you go out and shoot a low score.
It came on overnight! I played in a three day event a month ago and shot 69 on Friday and Saturday I struggled to break 90. Its been a struge ever since.

We bought a new range 2 weeks ago , the installers showed up today with it , huge dent in the middle of the control panel on the back.

Place we bought it from tried to give us 50$ off.
No thanks so now we have to wait for them to order another one.