• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Oh no, Bill! You are all in my thoughts. I hope she gets better quickly!

The inanimate objects lead a massive counter offensive today and did some damage. Extremely frustrating day today. I surpassed “pissed off” several times today. Enraged!

There is a dog hair underneath my space bar again and is making it stick (well, not fully depress -- so, just the opposite, I guess?). I cannot get compressed air here, so I guess I just wait of it to work itself free, like normal.

My wife lost another guinea pig last night. Well, she didn't actually lose it; more like she found it in the morning -- dead. To save the literal bloody details, I'll just say that the little piggle had ovarian cysts, as female guinea pigs are wont to do, and apparently at least one cyst ruptured last night. She's taking this one much better than the previous losses, though she cares for them all. I'm sure we will return from boarding in two weeks with at least a replacement, if not more...

Pour one out for Snoopy, yo.

My wife lost another guinea pig last night. Well, she didn't actually lose it; more like she found it in the morning -- dead. To save the literal bloody details, I'll just say that the little piggle had ovarian cysts, as female guinea pigs are wont to do, and apparently at least one cyst ruptured last night. She's taking this one much better than the previous losses, though she cares for them all. I'm sure we will return from boarding in two weeks with at least a replacement, if not more...

RIP lil Snoopy.

Do they fix Guinea pigs? I know in dogs, it greatly reduces the risk of cysts. Sorry to hear she’s going through this again.

Do they fix Guinea pigs? I know in dogs, it greatly reduces the risk of cysts. Sorry to hear she’s going through this again.
It is possible, but it is a pretty invasive and risky surgery on such a small animal. It is much more common to castrate males, as they do not tend to herd well together. So, the keeper's herd is usually all intact females with one castrated male; lucky little dude, but no risk of baby rodents.

Thanks, my friend.

It is possible, but it is a pretty invasive and risky surgery on such a small animal. It is much more common to castrate males, as they do not tend to herd well together. So, the keeper's herd is usually all intact females with one castrated male; lucky little dude, but no risk of baby rodents.

Thanks, my friend.
Now I know what I want to be reincarnated as.