• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WAR!

If I didn't really know Brad, I would say that this guy is insane!

But Smoky is one class act. I would love to see if someone actually makes his bomb look pathetic.Remember where he works? Yeah...he's all about cigars guys. I think there's gonna be some humbled guys out there pretty soon.

Good going on this one B-Rad...this is a monster!

The players are random! Ten cigar limit on the return bomb(not including the original bomb)! No Padrons in the return bomb(that's what you are playing for)! Go for the throat boys! The first round will go out on Monday. If you are a fairly active member of the board expect to play!

There are folks here who have boxes worth more then my entire stash. One would think one of them would just nuke somebody and take it all.

No offense but i think Moki should be exempt haha hed kill us all...the whole planet will blow if he plays!

Drew_Moberly said:
No offense but i think Moki should be exempt haha hed kill us all...the whole planet will blow if he plays!
[snapback]292353[/snapback]​

You got that right .... read up on your history :laugh:

:cool:

Smokyballs said:
The players are random! Ten cigar limit on the return bomb(not including the original bomb)! No Padrons in the return bomb(that's what you are playing for)! Go for the throat boys! The first round will go out on Monday. If you are a fairly active member of the board expect to play!
[snapback]292348[/snapback]​

Sure hope I am considered "fairly active"!!!

Jim

Very very intersting! Limiting on the return....not fair! We'll see who is on this list!

Brad you are one crazy generous BOTL! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I got a flak jacket wrapped around the mail box, and I checked my inventory yesterday, so I know I am ready to go. Bring it on!! This is going to be great. :thumbs:

WOW! Hope I am considered active! *runs to stock up on artillery shells and 7.62x54mm rounds*

-Zach

I want to play just to know that I have cigars to compete...

Sounds like fun! I don't really want to play if I was chosen though. I have nothing that is even remotely worthy to be sent out. But I sure will have fun watching.

By the way girls no one said a bomb has to be cigars! I will also be looking at creativity!

By the way girls no one said a bomb has to be cigars! I will also be looking at creativity!
REEEEAALLLLY!!?? Now this opens up a large relm of possibilities :whistling: :cool: