• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2022

I went into the store to shop for a new cutter.... Then the owner offered to sell me a rare cigar (according to him, I don't know). The one on the far left.
He said it was Aromacraft 2022 if I remember correctly.
One thing led to another and more cigars appeared in my hands somehow. That was an expensive cutter! 😆

I went into the store to shop for a new cutter.... Then the owner offered to sell me a rare cigar (according to him, I don't know). The one on the far left.
He said it was Aromacraft 2022 if I remember correctly.
One thing led to another and more cigars appeared in my hands somehow. That was an expensive cutter! 😆
Haha. Yeah he wasn’t just trying to sell you that is a limited cigar that usually sells out fast so he sold you a good one. The rest look good too

Haha. Yeah he wasn’t just trying to sell you that is a limited cigar that usually sells out fast so he sold you a good one. The rest look good too
Whew, that is good to know. He said since I've been a good customer the last couple months he wanted to give me a chance at a cigar.
He went to humidor, reached way up on the shelf, in the extra inventory area, reached behind it, and pulled down a box of them.
I'm glad to know he wasn't just putting me on!

That’s a sincere and legitimate comment I made for what it’s worth. I truly miss the days where I’d go into a B&M and get all excited over finding a single, or a fiver of some sought after recent or not long ago release.
You know that you can go back to having that feeling John... All you have to do is gift your inventory to the brothers on the board. The next time you want to smoke a cigar you'll be super excited to walk into a B&M to purchase a new cigar. ;)🤣

You know that you can go back to having that feeling John... All you have to do is gift your inventory to the brothers on the board. The next time you want to smoke a cigar you'll be super excited to walk into a B&M to purchase a new cigar. ;)🤣
You’re such a great guy Jason!

Picked up some new torches, vertigo cyclone. Much better than the crap one I had before. My box of AJ last call maduro’s showed up today. Also, anyone that needs a cheap perfect sized travel case, Walmart has these tupperwares for like 4 bucks. Plenty of space for at least 10 sticks, lighter, cutter and whatever else.

FA1E74BD-32A3-451D-8845-BA24DAA7DF9A.jpeg

Picked up some new torches, vertigo cyclone. Much better than the crap one I had before. My box of AJ last call maduro’s showed up today. Also, anyone that needs a cheap perfect sized travel case, Walmart has these tupperwares for like 4 bucks. Plenty of space for at least 10 sticks, lighter, cutter and whatever else.

View attachment 58112

How's the plastic-y smell on the new tupperdor? The Rubbermaid's are a good choice for their sheer durability and really good and grippy lids. But they do have a good amount of plastic-y stank to them as a result.