• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2013

Tall Paul said:

I put a nipple on a growler of Founders Breakfast Stout....LOVE it!

Tastes a bit different that the bottled version...a bit smoother and has a cleaner, lighter finish.

Why you busting my balls... :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

What the hell are you crying about now? You're so figgin' sensitive, accusing me of something I have no idea what you're talking about...geez.

FoundersBreakfastStout_zpsb24e8606.jpeg

ironpeddler said:

I put a nipple on a growler of Founders Breakfast Stout....LOVE it!

Tastes a bit different that the bottled version...a bit smoother and has a cleaner, lighter finish.

Why you busting my balls... :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

What the hell are you crying about now? You're so figgin' sensitive, accusing me of something I have no idea what you're talking about...geez.

FoundersBreakfastStout_zpsb24e8606.jpeg

LMFAO I am in Tears right now from laughing so damn hard...

Wacha pumpkin ale.......kinda sadened by the pumpkin variety out here......
Buffalo bill I heard will not ship.....and dogfish might not be here for another moonth....

Bent Paddle Golden IPA.  I wonder if Alan has had this beer.  A fantastic regular release, brewed in Duluth, MN, and available all along the North Shores. 

tsmckenney said:
Bent Paddle Golden IPA.  I wonder if Alan has had this beer.  A fantastic regular release, brewed in Duluth, MN, and available all along the North Shores. 

A little birdie told me my name was brought up in this neighborhood...

Bent Paddle is the best beer coming out of Duluth right now. There's been an explosion of bad craft beer up here over the last year (just like in a lot of places), but Bent Paddle is one of the good ones. Good dudes, too.

If anyone is ever up here looking for good beer, stay away from Canal Park unless you're going to Old Chicago or Grandma's for food and one of their seemingly endless available beers.

jfields said:
Coors Light followed by more Coors Light.
That's like admitting you smoke Swisher Sweets.
I've been known to have a Swish or two.Next you'll be telling us you like Liza Minnelli, The Village People, and Barry Manilow. ;-)I had to try a couple just to see what I was missing. Actually I enjoyed the Rogue. Anyone else try this one?

I tried the Maple Bacon Voodoo Doughnut a while ago.  Interesting.  The first bottle tasted like liquified breakfast.  The second bottle was an event.

Right now, Avery The Kaiser
2i1pcfa.jpg

The Black Cloud said:
I tried the Maple Bacon Voodoo Doughnut a while ago.  Interesting.  The first bottle tasted like liquified breakfast.  The second bottle was an event.

Right now, Avery The Kaiser
2i1pcfa.jpg
Mmmmmm. Bacon

My beer place tapped a keg of Breakfast Stout last night. I had two glasses, then I had a glass of SweetWater's current Dank Tank - The Price is Wrong.

Anyone know if I can buy Duclaw Sweet Baby Jesus online anywhere?

Rod, I usually check letspour.com and france44.com.  I have never ordered from each but I know they are well respected online retailers.  I've never heard of that beer but have you tried Deschutes Black Butte?  It's very easy to find and one of my favorite porters.  You can also try Sierra Nevada porter and Anchor porter if they are available.

Right now: KRBC Pumpkin Ale from last year.
ea2w5w.jpg

Hofbrau Oktoberfest
Rogue Chocolate Stout
Boulevard Coffee Ale

Had my first Founders Breakfast Stout... jury is still out.

Boulevard Bob's 47 Oktoberfest
Mother's Old School Oktoberfest
Abita Pecan Harvest Ale

Just got word that the release of 'The Abyss' will be November 14th. I feel the flu coming on. ..;-)