• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2014

Mr. Koch said it was best to drink Infinium before July 2011. I remember not really liking this beer back then.
I half expected to end up pouring this one down the drain, but it was really good. Almost a cross between a sour and saison with a strong finish of lemon zest and banana.

Southern Tier Warlock
Boulevard Collaboration #4 Saison with Omegang

Killed a 6'er of Victory Hop Devil last night.  I was very surprised how much I enjoyed it.  I like most Victory beers, but I thought it would be too hoppy for me....not so.

I love just about everything The Bruery releases and this is no exception. Reminds me of a great Belgian Tripel made with Candi Sugar. Sweet finish that mask the almost 12% ABV very well.

KRBC Pumpkin Ale.  Still one of my favorite, if not my favorite regular pumpkin beers.
33eog01.jpg

emoshun said:
I really want to try the Boulevard Hibiscus Gose, if anyone can help out when it hits shelves this Tuesday.

hibiscus+gose.jpg

You still looking for this?

Crown Valley Pumpkin Smash.    This is what all pumpkin stouts should taste like.

Boulevard - Hibiscus Gose
Anthem - Uroboros Stout
Coop - F5 (American IPA)

I drank a bunch of Guinness Blonde this weekend.  I actually thought it was pretty damn good.

Saturday I had a couple (few) beers that were a blend of beers. My brother does a maple pecan brown ale and a pumpkin with local honey as standalone brews. As a fund raiser for the Leukemia and Lymphona Society, he blended the two and served it on cask. Cask was tapped at 2p, and by the time I got there there was maybe 3 gallons left. It was top shelf stuff.

My first KBS just hit a glass and man it is good!
theronray said:
Allagash Curieux
Good to hear you get their offerings down there. They have some great brews.

Tall Paul said:
Allagash Curieux

This is the only Allagash I've had, but will definitely be grabbing bottles of their other offerings next time I'm at the store.

I'm also looking forward to trying the couple of Maine Beer Co I picked up yesterday.

theronray said:
Allagash Curieux

This is the only Allagash I've had, but will definitely be grabbing bottles of their other offerings next time I'm at the store.

I'm also looking forward to trying the couple of Maine Beer Co I picked up yesterday.
What did you get?

Also try the Allagash Black if you like stouts.

Tall Paul said:

Allagash Curieux

What did you get?

Also try the Allagash Black if you like stouts.

I have an Allagash Black & Victor in the fridge right now.  As for the Maine beers, I have the Zoe, Peeper, and King Titus.  The Black will get drank tomorrow night (possibly after a growler of Stone Xoxoverza).  Any suggestion on a cigar to smoke with it?