• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2014

$7 a quart, couldn't say no!

B419BB83-0164-4505-B72C-6D58ECD03DE2_zpsytyqqnns.jpg

A new shop opened up by work and they had Founders. I had an All Day IPA and Dirty Bastard over the past two days. I also grabbed a Barrel Aged Imperial Stout from Holland while I was there.

I really like the All Day IPA, but at 4.50 CHF a bottle I don't think I could afford to drink them all day.

Stone Coffee Milk Stout the last couple hours at work.

Enjoying a Great Divide Yeti at the moment.

Mothers Old Skool Octoberfest
Boulevard Harvest Dancer
Avery PumpKYn

I had some Fresh Hop saturday night and really enjoyed it.

Last night I had a Pirate BOMB and thought it was really rum forward.  Not that there's anything wrong with rum, I enjoy it, but when it's such an up front flavor I tend to focus too much on that.  As it warmed it mellowed a little, but not much.

Yeah there was something about the fresh hop that really hit the spot for me, for looking as malty as it did there really wasn't a much of that.

bfreebern said:

Last night I had a Pirate BOMB and thought it was really rum forward.  Not that there's anything wrong with rum, I enjoy it, but when it's such an up front flavor I tend to focus too much on that.  As it warmed it mellowed a little, but not much.
Then you'll hate the Rumpkin Kendall sent you...... Please be sure to forward to me!!!

jfields said:

Then you'll hate the Rumpkin Kendall sent you...... Please be sure to forward to me!!!

If Rumpkin is anything like their PumpKYn......wow!