• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2014

bfreebern said:
I feel dirty reading about Clint and an Old Chub.
Clintoris and Old Chub go together like peas and carrots!

Tapped this last night.

goto_half_keg_zpsd6001280.jpg

Beer PIF and Beer SS all wrapped up.

beer_packages_zps9e1b68fd.jpg

Paul, did you send that to me last year on my SS box? I remember it bein from the Maine Brewing co or something like that and being brewer with Vanilla. It was good, even my wife liked it and that's saying something.

bfreebern said:
Paul, did you send that to me last year on my SS box? I remember it bein from the Maine Brewing co or something like that and being brewer with Vanilla. It was good, even my wife liked it and that's saying something.
I uploaded a pic but can't share it here for some reason.

emoshun said:
GoTo poured minutes ago..

E6C1A469-7DD7-4D6A-AC40-F523805237A1_zpsly7txttj.jpg

What the bleeping bleep??? How come every bleeping bleepingbleeper can get this bleeping stuff and I live in the same bleeping state that it's bleeping made and I can't bleeping get bleeping sniff of it???  I bleeping blame you Freebern. 

MoeCizlak said:

What the bleeping bleep??? How come every bleeping bleepingbleeper can get this bleeping stuff and I live in the same bleeping state that it's bleeping made and I can't bleeping get bleeping sniff of it???  I bleeping blame you Freebern. 

Because your state sucks.

tomthirtysix said:

Because your bleeping state sucks.

Fixed it for you.

I had a few of these last week and they were not bad, but not really my favorite style of beer.

8a307a1a7e66fb37c3484d4bc0a02551.jpg

MoeCizlak said:

It was just the glass :laugh: He didn't have any TG, at least not from me. 

It sure would be nice to have someone, who lives in the state, hook me up with some Toppling Goliath AND who knows how to ship beer.  That would be a perfect trading buddy, with all the Prairie stuff I have here :sign: