• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2014

modo22 said:
Drinking beer at 9am is ok if you are I an airport.

Good drink beer santa time early ok!  :laugh:

I agree, it's never too early!

Bourbon County Brand Stout (I can't seem to keep my hands off of this stuff)
Santa's Little Helper Imperial Stout

f16fd373a72b4437bc7174b3e459938b.jpg

618733a9ef9991e7031f4e6edebbc5d3.jpg

Oskar Blues Mama's Little Yella Pils.

My local has the Old Chub nitro, so I'll pick some up nice time I'm there.  It better not suck Clint.

Oklahoma is starting to put out some quality beers. Here is a coffee stout by Roughtail:

Prairie Hop while making gingerbread and sugar cookies with the kids.

A Stone Coffee Milk Stout or 2 while grilling fajitas and waiting for my brother and family to get here.

My last Westvleteren 12.

A little Russian River Consecration!

And just now finishing up a On The Wings Of Armageddon.

Finished off a growler of Dragonmead's Erik the Red last night.  Good stuff!  Wanted Final Absolution but because they didn't have enough, couldn't give us a growler of that.

Earlier this year during a trip to Chicago, I had a Lagunitas Little Sumpin' Sumpin'.  I actually didn't care for it, but it was pretty funny seeing my wifes reaction when the waitress asked what we wanted and I said "How about a little sumpin' sumpin'?" LOL :laugh:

Too many to list over the last week or so, but this has been a standout from Deschutes Brewery in Bend Oregon. Their Black Butte 26th Anniversary Ale. One of those beers that has you trying to guess what new flavor you're tasting with every mouthful. Chocolate, cocoa, molasses, pomegranate, cherries, cranberries, etc., etc. Hard to believe it's 11%! Bottle label says this will be best after 06/13/2015....... Hard to imagine as good as it is now!