• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2014

mu mike said:
gallery_1425_1582_57403.jpg
Hey! It's not sideways! :laugh:

jfields said:

Are my other pics sideways?  They all show up correctly on my computer.

Oh well!

And on the Sucks discussion, I don't notice anything different this year versus last year.  I'm drinking them like water just like last year, that's for sure!  So, so good.

Same on the Sucks drinks like water, I need to pump the brakes.

This was last night's dinner, kicking off Valentine's Week.

steakandale_zps0fa65561.jpg

mbva_bottle_read_zps6fa734e9.jpg

mu mike said:

Oh well!

And on the Sucks discussion, I don't notice anything different this year versus last year.  I'm drinking them like water just like last year, that's for sure!  So, so good.

When viewing them on the iphone mobile view they show sideways ... strange.

Tall Paul said:

Oh well!

When viewing them on the iphone mobile view they show sideways ... strange.

Same here! This last post was the first one I have ever seen Mike post that viewed normally. I just always assumed you knew Mike.

I know if I take pictures with my iPhone and do not hold the phone sideways with the button in my right hand, the pics will post sideways for me.

I figure by the time I get 10 years in on the forum I'll figure out how to post pics.

Drinking a Founders Imperial Stout right now.

bfreebern said:
I haven't yet, but this is on tap for tonight:

beer_215531.jpg

Nice!!  I've been wanting to try that but we don't get any of it here.  We do get some other Prairie offerings, but no Bomb.

duglynukem said:
Drinking a Founders Imperial Stout right now.
I'm so proud of you Doug! :laugh:

Seriously..... That beer is quickly climbing into my top ten.

Coors light... I KNOW I KNOW but I'm trying to slow down on my soda intake so a few coors light is like drinking water. :laugh:

Had another great Imperial Stout last night.  Ignore the glass and the polka dot dance bag in the back.

g3bk.jpg

I was in Lexington, KY this week for work and had a few helpings of Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale.

Very interesting and actually very good.  I head back in March and will probably grab some bottles to take home.