• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2015

Grapefruit Sculpin. I don't like grapefruit. I don't like IPA's.

But this is freakin good.

Clown Shoes Blaecorn Unidragon.  Not as strong as I was expecting but good nonetheless.

oke&coke said:
Clown Shoes Blaecorn Unidragon.  Not as strong as I was expecting but good nonetheless.
Clown Shoes in HI? Wow for a small brewery they distribute pretty far...

Tall Paul said:

Clown Shoes in HI? Wow for a small brewery they distribute pretty far...

Yeah they only came out this year I believe.

Alpha King, from January.....a tad past it's prime, still good though.

Had 2 Southern Tier Hop Suns.  Great summer beer!

Green Flash Cellar 3 Silva Stout
5nvkwi.jpg

Drinking Chopfab Draft tonight. Not the best but was in the current price range.

I am too lazy to use a glass tonight so a can will do.  Goes good with with my Punch.

med_gallery_19975_1946_131355.jpg

ff0cb589f2d4d3c9d196373bb3a23924.jpg
drinking Sculpin right from the can. Been working since 5am moving entire house to storage and small stuff to our tiny temp condo.

I had a mess of Surly Bender last night. Possibly my favorite beer.

Keeping the theme rolling from last night.  2010 Firestone Walker Parabola.  Aside from KRBC Class X, it's probably my favorite barrel aged imperial stout.

2jep995.jpg

Really interesting brew.  I thought the vanilla bean would overpower it but it didn't.  Almost tastes like root beer.

med_gallery_19975_1946_26741.jpg

A growler of 603 anniversary ale and a growler of 603 Winni Ale last night during fireworks.
b4865255628347137fb19b65fb8e215e.jpg

Paul
bfreebern said:
Another great one by Maine Brewing:

They have alot of great offerings!