• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2015

Cinder Block brandy barrell aged barleywine
Pumpking
Sante Fe Java Stout

abec777488eb124a00b15be8204c3a36.jpg

Lawson's Finest baby![emoji482] [emoji175]

Bauhaus Brew Labs Stargazer. A really easy drinking Schwartzbier! Cool guys in a great space: the brewery is in a building where bomber wings were built.

Mother's MILF
Mother's Raspberry Imperial 3 Blind Mice
Praire Bomb
Praire Brett C.
Southern Tier Warlock
Boulevard Collaboration #5

Brent what did you think of Boulevard Collaboration #5?

I tried it this past weekend (4 pack) and found it be be quite heavy for a "Pale Ale" as it drank more like a big IPA.

Fruit flavors were muddled, which was kind of a letdown for me.

emoshun said:
Brent what did you think of Boulevard Collaboration #5?

I tried it this past weekend (4 pack) and found it be be quite heavy for a "Pale Ale" as it drank more like a big IPA.

Fruit flavors were muddled, which was kind of a letdown for me.
I enjoyed it, but honestly any IPA at this point that is "tropical" gets compared to Deschutes Fresh Squeezed, and nothing has matched up with it yet.   It's become one of my absolute favorite IPAs. 

I just tried a 31 Stout by Bayou Teche Brewery, it wasn't really that great, don't see myself picking up any of those in the future. Its funny it got a pretty good rating on uptapped, but just didn't do it for me.

One of my favorite bars had a bunch of pumpkin beers on tap so I got a flight and ended with a pint.

Flying Dog The Gourd Standard pumpkin IPA
Avery Gored
Speakeasy Pumpkin Pie Payback Porter
Coronado Punk' In Dublin
Ended with a pour of Avery Rumpkin.

Picked up a 24 pack of Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin and had a few. Didn't realize they're making their way into Costco now.

Undead Party Crasher American Imperial Stout
Sweet Baby Jesus Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter
The Great Return West Coast Style IPA
Sasquatch Double IPA

bfreebern said:
Prairie Vanilla Noir
My friend Matt (Fatman1267) just visited their brewery over the weekend and brought us back a couple growlers and some bottles.  Can't wait to try them all.   I'm not the biggest fan of sours, but they do those well.  And Bomb...well..... goes without saying how good it is.

Bsneed51 said:
Praire Bomb
Southern Tier Warlock
The bomb is simple amazing, and the Warlock is a pretty good pumpkin beer, but Pumpking has my vote!