• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westmalle Dubbel. This beer helps prove that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Not just today but this week, Coronado Idiot IPA, Blind Pig, Pliny the Elder, Black Tot, Speedway Stout, Espresso Yeti. The Pliny is awesome. Bottled the first week of October so I decided to stock up but now down to my last 2.

What a trip ... Chico funny seeing you talk about IPA's. What's next ... sours?? LoL

Arrogant.....Bastard. I love this beer, and its even better now that TJ's has it for 3.99/bottle. Nice.

Second bottle of Hennipen Ommegang. Using the dregs of this and the last 25 ouncer to create a clone. Can't wait (hope it takes)

Oh and just had a home brewed Dry Irish Stout. Picked up some Stone Smoked Porter but probably will not get to it tonight.

Bottle of Victory Baltic Thunder last night. Good stuff but lacked the creamy maltiness that I was kinda expecting.

Bells Two Hearted Ale
Post Road Pumpkin Ale

Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout 2010/2011 (This years release)
Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout 2009/2010

Amazing what a year will do! Both were excellent and you'd never know the ABV was 10%. However, this years release seemed a little boozy compared to last. Thinking last years may have just mellowed a bit after sitting.

Just finished a Lion stout that was pretty damn good, now working on a Victory Storm King Imperial stout that's even better. Ah the sun is soaking in...

Friends from VT stopped by this afternoon on their way through to visit relatives in NY. They brought me 2 growlers of Blind Faith IPA from Magic Hat Brewery. Nice....

Russian River Blind Pig. Whoa. HOPS. Not really my style. Eh, at least I gave it a shot.

If you didn't enjoy the Blind Pig, PtE will be much worse. It's Russian River's DIPA (Imperial IPA) so has a ton more hop flavor than Blind Pig. Have you cracked the Guinness FES yet?

Drank Kern River Brewing's Pumpkin Ale. Not bad.....maybe pumpkin ale's just aren't my thing.

Moloko from Three Floyds, very good!
thumbs-up.gif

Russian River Blind Pig. Whoa. HOPS. Not really my style. Eh, at least I gave it a shot.

If you didn't enjoy the Blind Pig, PtE will be much worse. It's Russian River's DIPA (Imperial IPA) so has a ton more hop flavor than Blind Pig. Have you cracked the Guinness FES yet?

Drank Kern River Brewing's Pumpkin Ale. Not bad.....maybe pumpkin ale's just aren't my thing.

I can handle hops if there's some malt there to balance out at least a little bit, but Blind Pig had none of that. As for Pliny, well. I guess we'll just call it a learning experience. Haven't gotten into the Guinness yet. I'm jealous about the Kern pumpkin ale! I'll try any and all pumpkin ales. I just texted my buddy who's up in Lake Isabella right now to bring me some back.

Surly Coffee Bender
KBS
Shipyard Pumpkinhead

Damn, how much of that shit did we give you? :laugh:

We cracked open a bottle of Brent's Dark Truth last night around the campfire. It was a real nice sipper. Perfect for the occasion. Thanks Brent.

Status
Not open for further replies.