• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night had my first bottle of Guinness Foreign Extra Stout. Not bad. Basically, it's Guinness that's been kicked up a few notches. Reminds of being halfway through a black & tan when you start getting the bite from the Bass Ale.

Last night's sessions mixed with trick or treaters.

Lagunitas IPA, Stone Levitation, Firestone Walker Pale 31, and Blue Moon Harvest Moon. (DFH Punkin Ale is no where to be found!)

Last night had my first bottle of Guinness Foreign Extra Stout. Not bad. Basically, it's Guinness that's been kicked up a few notches. Reminds of being halfway through a black & tan when you start getting the bite from the Bass Ale.
I use to love Guinness before craft beer disabled my taste buds :whistling: :blush: :rolleyes:

In all seriousness this is probably their best stout to date but still lacks the flavor of some of the more recent ones I currently enjoy.

Last night's sessions mixed with trick or treaters.

Lagunitas IPA, Stone Levitation, Firestone Walker Pale 31, and Blue Moon Harvest Moon. (DFH Punkin Ale is no where to be found!)
Really? I'll have to check my locals over the weekend. It's been fairly easy to find in the past.

I use to love Guinness before craft beer disabled my taste buds :whistling: :blush: :rolleyes:

In all seriousness this is probably their best stout to date but still lacks the flavor of some of the more recent ones I currently enjoy.

Yeah, I like Guinness a lot but once you've had Stone IRS, FBS, and some others, it's hard to look at Guinness the same way.

Sapporo at my local ramen hangout. 32 ounce mugs.
Sappies are good stuff. Asahi Dark is quite good!

Past few days:

Arrogant B.
Victory HopDevil
Port Brewing Santa's Little Helper Imperial Stout
Alesmith Extra India Pale Ale
Stone Collabo Session Beer

Saint Arnold Divine Reserve #10 - man this is a huge English Barleywine...lots of flavor

Deschutes Hop Trip. Great beer. These IPAs and Pales with fresh hops simply cannot be beat.

Blue Point Toxic Sludge, a locally brewed black IPA. My first black IPA, and it's pretty good.

had a few last night:
Consecration
Redemption
Matilda
Lil Sumpin Wild
Baltic Thunder

I slept very well last night :rolleyes: :thumbs:

Two hearted Ale at our tailgate yesterday. That is great stuff.

I really like it as well. They keep it on nitro tap at The Union Jack Pub down the road. The creaminess the nitrogen adds makes it a must have every time I go.

Had a home brew Belgian Tripel. I had planned on pouring the whole batch down the drain and just decided to have a swallow. Tasted a whole lot different than it did six months ago. :thumbs:

Yesterday

Stone Collaboration El Camino (Un)Real Black Ale
Stone Collaboration Special Holiday Ale

Today

Stone Cali-Belgique IPA

KRB Class V. Good stuff though I remember the growlers I've had of it being a bit more aggressive. Still quite excellent. Now I need to wait for more... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.