• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surly Coffee Bender
KBS
Shipyard Pumpkinhead

Damn, how much of that shit did we give you? :laugh:

We cracked open a bottle of Brent's Dark Truth last night around the campfire. It was a real nice sipper. Perfect for the occasion. Thanks Brent.

I've been fortunate to add two additional 4 packs since you guys were here. And I try to ration myself. Glad you enjoyed the Dark Truth.

I choked down a 24 oz. keg can of Heineken tonight so I can use the empty can to make a lightweight cooking pot for camping next spring/summer. I just couldn't bring myself to dump it.

Had a couple of Bourbon County Stouts from '09. They have aged fantastically.

Wish they sold this in 4 packs in Cali. The bombers, for me, are just so much harder to age/drink since its not really single serving.

Drank Chocolate Rain, Chery Chocolate Rain, Black Tuesday, Premier, Gunga Galunga, Loakal Red and a few other Bruery beers at the release party last night.

A 22oz Stone IPA with this.
68c368d5.jpg

Drank my last 2009 Abyss on Monday and it was excellent! Seems like the infection issues are hit or miss and it seemed to miss me both times I've had it.

Boulevard Double Wide IPA...A free bottle at that. I got a bad bottle of some Stone Arrogant Bastard last week. I called the guy at the store to let him know so he could check into the rest on his shelf. He pulled some bottles that were bad outa date. I walked in today to grab some beer and he gave me the IPA. Nice customer service.

FW Union Jack IPA.

I love this stuff! Especially if you consider the price point.

FW just released Velvet Merlin, an oatmeal stout that is partially barrel aged. It used to be called Velvet Merkin but they thought that would be too vulgar. It's really good and should try it if it is available in your area.

A Belgian Quad that our local brewpub made in honor of their fourth anniversary. They donated a sixtel to my B&M for a La Flor event yesterday.

My first Founders Breakfast Stout. :love:

Man I wish I'd bought a case on Friday when I was at Total Wine. Just called and it's already off the shelf. Live and learn. :(

My first Founders Breakfast Stout. :love:

Man I wish I'd bought a case on Friday when I was at Total Wine. Just called and it's already off the shelf. Live and learn. :(

Since you like the FBS, if you ever find Kentucky Breakfast Stout, don't make the same mistake, just buy all they have on the spot.

Friday night - Flossmoor Station Pullman Brown - nice, sweet, dark and with a slight bitter finish. I dug it. Last night - Goose Island Nightstalker - whoa boy'o, 11.7%!! Chewey, smooth, didn't mask the alcohol content much but was still smooth and rich going down! Loved it! Today (if I get a chance) - Guinness foreign stout.

Status
Not open for further replies.