• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I've been drinking today, while enjoying NFL Redzone :)

Beers_Funny.jpg

Jeffrey L.

Toilet paper, KY, and Anthem......ummm........I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Luckily I had a Surly Abrasive Ale, and the Chiefs beating the Denver Donkey's to help me move on.

After searching far and wide, I finally found it - Sam Adams Chocolate Bock! Delicious dark chocolate aroma and flavor. Much like the highly sought after cigars, though, I was just a tad let down after searching for so long... the mouth feel was quite a bit thinner than I'd hoped for.

By the way, did I find it at one of the many shops I'd checked over the past couple of years? Nope. It was at Wal-Mart, in a 12-pack Sam Adams seasonal variety box. Go figure...

Bobby

Drinking a room temperature DFH 90 min IPA. YUMMY!!!

Saturday
DFH 90min IPA
AleSmith IPA

Sunday
Bear Republic Red Rocket Ale
Sierra Nevada Northern Hemisphere Harvest Wet Hop

I haven't had DFH Burton Baton IPA so I decided to chill a bottle and use my Duvel Glass. Yummy beer!!! Definitely need to get some more of this beer in stock. :laugh:

Had my bottle of Stone Lukcy Basardt (not a spelling error) last night. Its a blend of AB, OAB, and Double Bastard. It was very delicious @ sensible 8.5% ABV, perfectly roasted malts upfront with a nice hop bite underneath. More like Oaked Arrogant than anything, which is good because I disliked D.B. very much so. Too much alcohol up front to be enjoyable.

Sierra Nevada Northern Hemisphere Harvest Wet Hop

What did you think of this Jimmy? I am in love with this stuff!!!!!

Had my bottle of Stone Lukcy Basardt (not a spelling error) last night. Its a blend of AB, OAB, and Double Bastard. It was very delicious @ sensible 8.5% ABV, perfectly roasted malts upfront with a nice hop bite underneath. More like Oaked Arrogant than anything, which is good because I disliked D.B. very much so. Too much alcohol up front to be enjoyable.

Hate.....the ultimate form of jealousy.

Just messing with you Hobs.

FYI. Sam Adams Chocolate Stout does not pair well with anchovy pizza. Don't ask.

Doc.

Finished off the last of a Bell's Expedition Stout growler with my buddy Ray, then he had a Victory Storm King and myself a Founders Backwood Bastard while smoking a Tat Verocu No 5. Wife made some excellent buffalo chicken that heated up a 30ish degree night. Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!

Finished off the last of a Bell's Expedition Stout growler with my buddy Ray, then he had a Victory Storm King and myself a Founders Backwood Bastard while smoking a Tat Verocu No 5. Wife made some excellent buffalo chicken that heated up a 30ish degree night. Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!

Been loving the Verocu No. 5 and Petite Cazadores. Need to find some of this years Backwoods Bastard. Sounds like a great combo.

My wife bought me a 6 pack of Stone Oaked Arrogant Bastard today to celebrate a promotion I just got. With it, however, she brought the devastating news that Stone is leaving the WI market. They will be missed.

Hoppin' Frog BORIS - good RIS with big flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.