• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Castle and pizza...mmmm...why does greasy food and beer sound so good when yer sick?

Just finished a Pelican Mother of All Storms...an English Barleywine aged in Evan Williams Bourbon Barrels. Probably one of the best barrel aged barleywines I've ever had!

Just finished a Pelican Mother of All Storms...an English Barleywine aged in Evan Williams Bourbon Barrels. Probably one of the best barrel aged barleywines I've ever had!
You have me salivating!

Maui Brewing Co Coconut Porter :love:
Awesome porter...if you loved that hopefully you had a chance to try stone/maui/ ken schmidt coconut porter when it was available.

I drank half a bottle of Stone Sublimely Self-Righteous and some Duvel later in the evening. :thumbs:

Getting ready to have a few Sam Adams Winter lagers and watch the Pats.

Just popped the cap on a Souther Tier Creme Brulee Stout. Sweeeet sweet stuff, tons of caramel in the finish. Feel like I'm eating a Werther's Original.

Just popped the cap on a Souther Tier Creme Brulee Stout. Sweeeet sweet stuff, tons of caramel in the finish. Feel like I'm eating a Werther's Original.

Love all the ST imperial stouts, Choklat, Javah, Mokah and Creme Brulee. I liked Creme but its an acquired taste. Lots of people think its way too sweet.

Thanks to Greg here, I enjoyed Bell's Java Stout. Delicious.

Enjoyed a Coffee Bender followed by a Velvet Merkin during SNF

Sierra Nevada Northern Hemisphere Wet Hop Ale. Love this stuff.

What did you think of this Jimmy? I am in love with this stuff!!!!!

I loved it tremendously! I wish I could find it more often as only BevMo has it. $5 a bottle ain't bad tho!

You comin' to the beer tasting this week?

Currently sipping San Diego County Session Ale Collaboration from Stone + Ballast Point + Kelsey McNair

Status
Not open for further replies.