• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a few maredsous 8's and a Bell's Hop Slam last night.

I enjoyed some Chimay Grande Reserve(Blue) for the first time today. This is one of the best beers I've ever had. :thumbs:

Some Ten Fidy with an OR Noellas. Damn fine day (except for the pollen).

Bill - When ya gonna come over and have a beer and smoke with me bro?

Started with a Bell's Batch 9000 and am now finishing up a Founders Breakfast Stout.

Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout. It's very good.

I've also had their Taddy Porter, Imperial Stout, and Nut Brown Ale. All are pretty good...the Imperial Stout wasn't as good as the others (IMO), and the Oatmeal Stout is definitely my fav. I'm not sure if these four are their whole lineup or not, but they're the only ones I've been able to get my hands on locally.

Last night I had an Abita Amber and an Abita Turbodog. I tried mixing them into a "Louisiana Black and Tan," but found that I liked them better seperately. :)

Had a Nugget Nectar and two BBC Jefferson's Reserve Bourbon Barrel Stouts. All on tap at the local Pub.

Ale Asylum Hopalicious and Ambergeddon. This is a brewery out of Madison, WI. First time hearing of them, and trying. The Ambergeddon was alright, the Hopalicious was fantastic.

Surly Four enjoyed at the TR night herf. Good to be outside again.

This weekend I enjoyed a few beers ... Had a Raspberry Tart with the wife. Thanks Steven
Also enjoyed a couple of St. Arnold Winter Stouts .. thanks Greg, this is an awesome stout and any stout lover should seek this one out.

And Sunday had a Gulden Draak (Dark Triple) ... not my cup of tea!

Over the weekend I had St. Arnold's Elissa and Red Brick's Blonde

Had a Nugget Nectar and two BBC Jefferson's Reserve Bourbon Barrel Stouts. All on tap at the local Pub.

I had a Harpoon IPA for lunch. I don't believe I'd have anything in my house called nugget nectar.
laugh.gif

Doc.

I had a couple St. Arnold's Lawnmower. I just started drinking the St. Arnold's beers, all are good so far...

Buried Hatchet Stout ... really nice, though I think it was a bit thin I would have liked it a little thicker, the overall taste was great! Its appearance was more of a dark ale but it was creamy and smooth and malty with a bit of smoke ... just the way I like my beer. Thank you bro from the Lone Star state :thumbs: :D

G. Schneider & Sohn Aventinus. A wheat doppelbock. Very interesting - sweet fruitiness of a wheat beer in a nice strong dark ale package. Very nice!

Last night I had a few Green Flash Hop Head Reds.

about 4 liters into some Estrella Damm draft
not bad.....

but hey, I am sitting at a beach bar in Spain, so just about anything is good right now

G. Schneider & Sohn Aventinus. A wheat doppelbock. Very interesting - sweet fruitiness of a wheat beer in a nice strong dark ale package. Very nice!

Reminds me of a bottle of Allagash Black that a certain fresh faced cop and his hockey loving accomplice gifted me. An unusual experience but quite enjoyable!

Status
Not open for further replies.