• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I had a Terrapin Coffee Oatmeal Imperial Stout. It reminded me of KBS but it had a much thicker/creamier mouthfeel. Excellent stuff. :thumbs:

4370763342_f97ac4729e_o.jpg

Last night I had a Terrapin Coffee Oatmeal Imperial Stout. It reminded me of KBS but it had a much thicker/creamier mouthfeel. Excellent stuff. :thumbs:

4370763342_f97ac4729e_o.jpg

You xan never go wrong with Terrapin. Wonder why they are so under the radar?

Last night I had a Saint Arnold DR9 and a Flying Dog Gonzo Imperial Porter.

I think I'm going to open a few bottles of McSorley's Ale. It's better to drink it at McSorley's, but good nevertheless.

Working on a after work, before dinner Guiness to wind down from a very busy week. It's nice to have another weekend around.

Drinking a Midnight Sun TREAT and boy what a treat! This was really good, thanks Justin!

Last night I had a Founder's Backwoods Bastard. It was good. Three weeks 'til KBS!

Had a few glasses of Southern Tier Raspberry Porter at a local pub this weekend.
thumbs-up.gif

Couple of Gordon's and a Nugget Nectar, with Nugget Nectar with the win!

Couple of Gordon's and a Nugget Nectar, with Nugget Nectar with the win!

Ha. See what I'm saying. Their Hopback is pretty good as well.

Yesterday, my last Hopback procured in NY. Before that a Liftbridge Crosscut, Tyranena's Cherry Porter, and my last Hopslam.

Over the weekend, I opened a bottle of the Ommegang Ommegeddon. I read the review on Ratebeer.com and didn't think I'd like it. I just thought it was going to be REALLY dry. However, I was pleasantly surprised. It stated off a little dry, but opened up very well with a lot of citrus and spice. It went really well with my Ramon Allones SS. I would recommend if anyone has a change to get it.

Wifey's birthday this Saturday is going to call for a growler of MTH's Masala Mama. It's too bad she doesn't like IPAs. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.