• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer you drinking 2022!

Surprised when I saw this one the menu at a local pub that they actually had it in stock. Now that hazy IPAs are ubiquitous it's not as special as it used to be. I felt compelled to order it anyway.

View attachment 55571
Found this bottle in my storage today. Got one of the first bottles that they made to send outside their brewpub as a test run before they went to the cansFE99CAB4-D3A3-4EB9-BABD-8C1CE61FF8D8.jpeg

It's a kellerbier - more info here.
Nice, kellers used to be a staple in my brewing rotation back in the day. It was usually second beer on a yeast cake after a pilsner or similar, in preparation for a helles, doppel, or something else big. I always brewed mine a little bigger than I'd standard though, kind of split the difference between the 2 usually.

Haha it’s been 2 years since I’ve last been on but glad to see a lot of the old crew are still around.

This is Wisdom is Learned from Sante Adairius Rustic Ales. French oak barrel aged saison with suncrest peaches.
Love me a SARA beer. Wish I have drank more of them

Haha it’s been 2 years since I’ve last been on but glad to see a lot of the old crew are still around.

This is Wisdom is Learned from Sante Adairius Rustic Ales. French oak barrel aged saison with suncrest peaches.

Do you drink it with your pinky in the air too?

Better stop by more often. I miss seeing your beers.