• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What coffee did you drink today?

Just brewed up some Ethiopian beans I roasted this afternoon. Holy moly, I found my floral/berry notes that other roasters tend to zip past. It is truly amazing flavors, and I've only got 6#. I must find more!!!

Working on a blend of Papua New Guinea and Venice, both from Groundwork. I found the Papua to be a little too acidic, so I've blended the beans with the Venice to balance it out.

Cheap cafe coffee <Yuck> Real reason is to bump this to the top again to get people posting so I get more ideas on coffee again

Just brewed up some Ethiopian beans I roasted this afternoon. Holy moly, I found my floral/berry notes that other roasters tend to zip past. It is truly amazing flavors, and I've only got 6#. I must find more!!!

I bought some Ethiopian beans from a semi-local roaster a while back, tasted exactly like blueberries to me. So much that I broke down and baked some blueberry muffins to go with some of it.

Then out of the blue some folks in Bellingham, WA sent me a few bags of local roasted beans not too long ago, and there was a subtle blueberry note again. It was the Don Calavera from Bellingham Roasters, FWIW. I also kept the bag from the local place, I'll see what that bean was.

I don't do flavored coffee, but when the flavors are part of the coffee, that's pretty neat in small doses. I don't know that blueberry flavored coffee is something I'd want other than every now and then.

I bought some Ethiopian beans from a semi-local roaster a while back, tasted exactly like blueberries to me. So much that I broke down and baked some blueberry muffins to go with some of it.

Then out of the blue some folks in Bellingham, WA sent me a few bags of local roasted beans not too long ago, and there was a subtle blueberry note again. It was the Don Calavera from Bellingham Roasters, FWIW. I also kept the bag from the local place, I'll see what that bean was.

I don't do flavored coffee, but when the flavors are part of the coffee, that's pretty neat in small doses. I don't know that blueberry flavored coffee is something I'd want other than every now and then.
Ethiopian is one of my regular go to for this exact flavor note. First time my local coffee shop told me that you could taste the blueberry flavor I thought he was crazy, but one cup changed my mind.