• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday:
1.Flor Allones
2.Ashton VSG Spellbound
3.FFOPX #4

Today:
Punch Rothschild x 2

Tonite:
????????????

I will enter the Twilight Zone (to be cont.)

Its been a slow day for me. 2 Punch Rothchild Maduro's, 1 Bolivar Petit Corona, and a LFD Ligero cigar about the size of the Chiselito but that isnt it. Good some...Plenty more still planned. :thumbs: Now adding a Padron 3000 to the list with more entertainment to come.

Gurkah vintage
Punch Grand Puro
Padron 6000 maduro
Partagas black lable pronto
PAN 64
CAO Soprano associate

Smoking a CAO Soprano Soldier right now.
A very enjoyable smoke gifted to me by a BOTL at the Churchill's herf!

-Rob

Smoking a CAO Soprano Soldier right now.
A very enjoyable smoke gifted to me by a BOTL at the Churchill's herf!

-Rob

I'm curious about that one, but I'll be damned if I'll pay for the Sopranos logo.

Nothing for last 2 days :( so busy getting along with my new venture in making that I haven't been even able to rest for enough time for a nice cigar. :angry2: Finally broke the dry spell and light a PAM'26 Torpedo. :thumbs: As usally nothing short of perfect :love:

I have to add my 6th cigar of the evening. A LGC Serie R. I forgot which one it is, but I'm in heaven right now. :D

Started off with a Padron Delicias with coffee
JR Ult Habanito after lunch
Indian Tabac Limited Reserve while writing a paper
Finished with a connie #9

All cheap, but good

edit to add:
I think I may add a Quintero to end the day with

La Flor Dominicano Ligero 3000

Man, I can't believe how good these are for under $5 a stick!! My next box purchase for sure. Just wish they made them a little smaller.

Driving around Chicago and back from Chicago......Great smokes today:

ERDM Choix Supreme
SLR A
RA Gigantes
Padron 1963 #6
Gurkha something or other

Damn GG that was some selection, even with that typo thrown in! :thumbs:

I sat on the porch with a stack of papers, some coffee and two smokes. First, a 2004 Quintero Brevas and second, a 1998 Jose L. Piedra Cremas. Not the classiest or most complex of sticks but man, talk about straight up yummy flavors and just right for chawing on while reading. Good stuff.

Wilkey

Had a Sacuba Toro with coffee.
Will close the evening with a CI Super Prem 2nd. (small but acks a punch.)

acks s/b packs

With coffe this morning had the ole 1.80 smoke that was reccommended from the smoke shop.... I know, I know, you say a buck eighty... you have to try one to belive me....

Tonight while making some wine I tried a "Dynamite" made by Idian head... very pleasant smoke... might get around to doing a review on it..

Cheers

Shooter

Gurkha Brazilian Grand Envoy. Getting low on them now too.

On the way home from work this evening I smoked an Indian Tabac Super Fuerte. I picked them up cheap from CBid (the devil).

After dinner (last package of crappie in the freezer) I believe I will smoke something from the dark side. I'm thinking BBF :)

Trini Reyes while walking the pups

two thumbs up
:thumbs:

This morning was a Hemi maduro Classic
& tonight its a Plasencia TKO

Status
Not open for further replies.