• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night had a PAN Principe, don't generally smoke the naturals but this one had a good long while in the humi Yr+. This specimen really shined, had IMHO a wider range of flavors than a PAM at that age. The flavors went from a really nice roasted nuts to a woody flavor, not as much of the PAM Chocolate and PAMs are still my fave but that was smoke was awesome.

Tonight, H. Upmann Corona Major, and Tatuaje Noella :love: if I get time for both. Had the Tubo open and the Noella dry boxed to get them ready so I hope I have plenty of time :thumbs: .

CYG

Today it was a Tatuaje Cojonu 2006...this was my first one a man was it a great smoke! Going to go back to buy some more when I am in the same area as the place I bought these (not from the guy who told me Pete Johnson was going out of business!).

-Fetter

A/F Hemingway Signature for an afternoon break.

I'm not sure how this vitola had previously escaped me, but it was my first.

Good smoke as with all Hemi's, however I wouldn't place it at the top of the line.

Last night it was a RP Edge Torpedo. I had let this one rest for about 6 months and it was much better than the ones I had straight out of the box.

Yesterday on my eleven hour trip to Erie, PA and back I had a VSG Sorcerer, a PG 15th Anni, and a Monte Edmundo. Every one of them helped me keep my sanity :laugh: !

A Partagas 160. $20, and it was like sucking air through a straw. Except when you suck air through a straw you don't have to shave your tongue when you're finished. Maybe in another 160 years the binder and filler will develop flavor.

At Strayvector's send off I smoked Punch RS 12, PLPC, and a Party Short.
A great night with a great BOTL and Steve too... :laugh:

-Rob

Had a Padron Delicias with about 1.5yrs on it and wa asolutely in heaven the whole way through. Absolutely fantastic flavors, razor sharp burn, and terrific volume of smoke. Couldn't have asked for a better smoke for the price especially :thumbs: The only problem is that I wish this was from a box but the ones with that age were only a 5'er. Now to get a box and have some patience.

Also the Evan Williams Single Barrel Vintage '96 was a terrific pairing as well.

CYG

Padron Series Londres natural... there is definitely no better NC under $2 ... very very good cigar.

Smoked a Short story this morning, this afternoon a Don Pepin Blue Churchill and I think I'm gonna put down this CAO Vision before bed..

BTW

good luck :whistling:

Unreal! I have been paying attention too and still didn't even get close

Status
Not open for further replies.