• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whatever Happened to....

I'll trade some pepsi blue for some ketchup chips and kinder suprises ! LoL

Ill send some ketchup chips for some pepsi blue as long as we also can get along a little better on here?

Well the trade was supposed tpo be the other way around I want some pepsi blue (we dont have any even if I live in the country of pepsi) for some ketchup chips and or kinder suprises. lol 
As far as getting along I think we do. It's just that you had a rough start that's all.  (But hey ! what do I know I just the beaver mascott around here! i'm easy to spot I'm the only canuck that does not say eh at the end of each phrase lol)

hahaha ok sorry misunderstood, cause I had just inquired about the Blue thought you were offering, Misread.

Commercials......actually having to watch them because you didn't want to get up to turn the knob on the tv ( that plus the fact there were only 5 stations and if you wanted to watch 3 of them, you had to turn 2 knobs!).

Good rock music

Pulling your pants up over your butt

Leg warmers

Members Only

Soap (tv series)

Actress Heather Thomas

AshesTwoAshes said:
Good rock music

Pulling your pants up over your butt

Leg warmers

Members Only

Soap (tv series)

Actress Heather Thomas
Not only did we pull up our pants, we made it look good!  :laugh:

AngelsFlight_zpsf2c3ce0f.jpg

Feathered hair. Jordache and sergio valente' jeans (on women)

I miss Oat Flakes cereal

...my auctioneer video in modo22's contest ?  :whistling:

thechenman said:
Music on MTV.

Amen ! Although, Palladia takes the cake now. MTV should change the name to CTV... Crap TV