• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whatever Happened to....

Edited OP title because the grammar police sitting next to me on the couch informed me that its "to" not "too"... Shes educated!  :laugh:

Tall Paul said:
Edited OP title because the grammar police sitting next to me on the couch informed me that its "to" not "too"... Shes educated!  :laugh:
it's not its

Yes Pepsi Clear I called it!

What about the Big Slam with shaq...

Video games that had game play that laster longer than 6 hours. If I'm paying $60 for it, I'd like to get more than part of a afternoon out of it.

Jonesy said:
Having to press the button on the floor of a car with my left foot to change from reg to bright lights
Getting paddled in school and then getting my ass tore up at home FOR getting paddled at school!
Kids saying "yes maam" and "yes sir"
Stretch Armstrong
Sneaking out of the window at night to talk to the girl next door. Now, my son will sit on his bed for an hour or more texting the girl that lives across the street instead of going over to actually talk in person. Technology has made everything impersonal.
Kids going to a library to do a report because that's where the encyclopedias and books were.
Calling home and only dialing 263-2927 without having to use the area code first

I could go on forever....
We use these in the race cars but for the horns. Works well. It's always a chore buying them at Auto Zone because the young little shits behind the counter are too young to know what they are. I usually order them for cars my Dad had growing up.

Jonesy said:

Pepsi Blue

Vanilla Pepsi! Never liked Vanilla Coke, but it's gone too...

We still have it in the south.

beyond the band said:
Having to press the button on the floor of a car with my left foot to change from reg to bright lights
Getting paddled in school and then getting my ass tore up at home FOR getting paddled at school!
Kids saying "yes maam" and "yes sir"
Stretch Armstrong
Sneaking out of the window at night to talk to the girl next door. Now, my son will sit on his bed for an hour or more texting the girl that lives across the street instead of going over to actually talk in person. Technology has made everything impersonal.
Kids going to a library to do a report because that's where the encyclopedias and books were.
Calling home and only dialing 263-2927 without having to use the area code first

I could go on forever....
We use these in the race cars but for the horns. Works well. It's always a chore buying them at Auto Zone because the young little shits behind the counter are too young to know what they are. I usually order them for cars my Dad had growing up.

I had a good time trying to get one for my car too!

A&W Drive ins
RC Cola
NEHI grape
Potato chips and donuts fried in lard

Doc

Three speed on the column - and high beam button near your left foot.

Banana Flips  

Devil Doc said:
A&W Drive ins

Doc

We have one right down the road.  They don't take credit card, but that root beer in a frosted mug is the best.

The last one we had closed last year. Now they all are in the same fashion as any other fast food joint...

What ever happend to affordable gas prices?  

You still have pepsi blue down there? Wasn't there when I lived in Florida. .. you gotta send me some

CMontoya79 said:
Why does this thread remind me of Andy Rooney on 60 minutes? :)

Now that you mention him; I miss Andy Rooney!