• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

I'd love recipes for both!
Take the following ingredients and roll them in two soaked rice paper like you would a burrito. The trick is not to over stuff them.
Rice paper - put them in warm water 45 seconds+- until they’re playable. They rip easily so we use 2 per roll
Rice noodles also soaked in warm water
Shrimp, cooked and halved length wise
Carrots and cucumber sliced very thin
Roman lettuce shredded
Basil leafs

Lots of things work as a sauce but I like Duck sauce with crushed peanuts on top.

Optional - we’ve added or swapped out things for cilantro, parsley, water chestnuts and avocado in the past but I like them best with less.

Take the following ingredients and roll them in two soaked rice paper like you would a burrito. The trick is not to over stuff them.
Rice paper - put them in warm water 45 seconds+- until they’re playable. They rip easily so we use 2 per roll
Rice noodles also soaked in warm water
Shrimp, cooked and halved length wise
Carrots and cucumber sliced very thin
Roman lettuce shredded
Basil leafs

Lots of things work as a sauce but I like Duck sauce with crushed peanuts on top.

Optional - we’ve added or swapped out things for cilantro, parsley, water chestnuts and avocado in the past but I like them best with less.
Sauce just for dipping, nothing on the inside?

Simple, old school, chicken wings; these were just turned, only 20 minutes in, and a total time will be 1 hour.

# 1 chicken wing.jpg

Salt, flour, minimal amouunt 1/8" to 1/4" oil in the pan, make sure it's hot before tossing the wings in, turn about every 15 minutes.
Just like Mom used to make. :D

Here they are done, at 1 hour. The wing tips taste like bacon; I call it ChickenBacon. 🤣

# 1 wing done.jpg

Last edited: