• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

We made about 55 pounds of Hot Italian Sausage last week. When the dust settled it cost us $1.75 per pound and I took 20 pounds.
Looks great. I remember in the 50’s / 70’s, the uncles would get together & ‘let’ the nephews help. We usually made around 100 lbs. each of sweet & hot sausage while drinking the home made wine. Great memories.

Had a very similar dish in Paris a few years back and have thought about replicating it ever since. Boudin, baked apple, and mashed potatoes. Turned out very good, though not quite as good as what I had in Paris. It was amazing how well the boudin and baked apple paired together. They just sang together so perfectly that I was in shock. I've thought about it ever since.

Attachments

• 20210525_194950.jpg
    20210525_194950.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 2
How to make the wing sauce like the original Buffalo wing sauce. Frank's Redhot Wing sauce and melted butter mixed together and then tossed extra wet in a bowl.
Ahh, I learned that long ago working in a sports bar kitchen. It is delicious for sure, we used butter flavored oil though.

Pesto pasta with sautéed grape tomatoes and chicken sausage, made with basil from my garden. Inspired by my favorite chef and teacher, Jacques Pepin.View attachment 43858
What a great dish. This is one of my favorites. I also add sautéed broccoli rabe & top it with lots of fresh grated parmigiano reggiano cheese.