• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Fish n chips with an adaptation of Marcela Valladolid’s Baja Fish Tacos recipe. I added baking powder, and some rice flour replaced some of the all purpose flour. Fries were air fried Alexia house cut fries. Served with tartar sauce and malt vinegar.

04C4513B-E718-428B-BBCF-72EB89AC4353.jpeg

I had some pumpkin puree sitting in the cupboard so I decided to put some to good use. Threw a little into pancake mix along with spices, and used the rest in a cream topping for the pancakes, using the topping we receive from a local joint as inspiration (whipped marscapone, cream cheese, pumpkin puree, vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon, clove, maple syrup, and a touch of agave syrup).

Later on Saturday, went out for some ramen.

That is a good looking meal and way healthy to boot! I think Cottage Cheese gets a bad rap.
Thanks I got some negative health news recently and decided it was time to get busy living. I disliked cottage cheese for most of my life but eat it all the time now. Mixed it in a protein shake the other day and will do it again.

Thanks I got some negative health news recently and decided it was time to get busy living. I disliked cottage cheese for most of my life but eat it all the time now. Mixed it in a protein shake the other day and will do it again.
Experiment with it, my wife calls me picky because I don't like the large curd or the 2%.. It has to be small curt skim milk cottage cheese. But I could eat a whole container of it... The other stuff I can't have 1 bite of.