• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Seed oil disrespector. Using tallow lard and olive oil for all cooking. Stopped going out to dinner. All natural. Life is food, food is good!

Baby back ribs in the oven @250° for five hours ( tented ), yeahs fell off the bone but looking for a rub with some pizzaz and don't know where to look. You guys have some ideas?

View attachment 65644
I make my own rub and like it spicy. Here's the general mix: - about a tablespoon each, more or less to taste:

Salt
Cracked black pepper
Garlic powder
Onion powder
Hot New Mexico chili powder
Smoked paprika
Brown sugar
Cayenne pepper

I usually double up on the salt, paprika and brown sugar but sometimes use less sugar. This mix can also be tossed in with ACV and ketchup for a basic dipping sauce. Yum!

Baby back ribs in the oven @250° for five hours ( tented ), yeahs fell off the bone but looking for a rub with some pizzaz and don't know where to look. You guys have some ideas?

View attachment 65644

Ace Hardware not sure if those are around your area, has a great selection. Hell, even Academy has rubs in their outdoor section.

The restaurant I go to most frequently when I am working on remodeling the condo has an amazing menu.

They flash fry the corn on the cob, roll it on a hot griddle, and drizzle it with a sweet and sour spicy mayonnaise. Amazing!
20230306_174004.jpg

Had pizza last Friday in Newfane Vt. at a new place called the Fat Crow. The pizza was Mozzarella and Goat Cheese with caramelized onions and green bell peppers. Really ficking good and close to being a New Haven made pie. I washed it down with a couple of Focal Banger from the Acchemist brewery from Stow Vt.

Pizza $ Beer.jpg

The restaurant I go to most frequently when I am working on remodeling the condo has an amazing menu.

They flash fry the corn on the cob, roll it on a hot griddle, and drizzle it with a sweet and sour spicy mayonnaise. Amazing!
View attachment 66039
Elotes right? (Mexican Street Corn)

View attachment 66039
Elotes Right? (Mexican Street Corn)
They just opened a restaurant near me this week called "Backyard Elotes" I assume that's pretty much all they sell..

SOOOO GOOD!!

Elotes right? (Mexican Street Corn)

Elotes Right? (Mexican Street Corn)
They just opened a restaurant near me this week called "Backyard Elotes" I assume that's pretty much all they sell..

SOOOO GOOD!!
I guess I just aint had no fethcin up! never heard of it before☹️

Had pizza last Friday in Newfane Vt. at a new place called the Fat Crow. The pizza was Mozzarella and Goat Cheese with caramelized onions and green bell peppers. Really ficking good and close to being a New Haven made pie. I washed it down with a couple of Focal Banger from the Acchemist brewery from Stow Vt.

View attachment 66040

I hate your subtle Alchemist flex, Tom 🤣