• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's the meaning of your CP name?

not too creative.. got tired of having a forum name on one board, only to find it was taken on another. So, I found one that no one has on any board I've joined - the affectionate name for the breed of dog I have and it's stuck ever since.

Great idea for a thread.

Mine is a nickname given to me by my younger cousin. He was mad that I had given him the nickname Tito and was trying all week to come up with a name for me. Well over the weekend we went camping and were all sitting around the fire drunk just enjoying the night. It gets silent and out of the blue he just looks at me and says Captain Jack. No idea where it came from, hell he don't even remember saying it. But somehow it stuck and now most of my family calls me that.

I'm not gay or a nerd, so I just used my real name.
I'm not gay, but I am a nerd, so I just used my real name. There aren't that many Gavins around, so it's usually available.

Mine comes from my days of motocross racing (retired now). I always rode a bike with a 4 stroke engine (before they were cool as well) and those single engine 4 strokes as affectionately known as “thumpers”. I always ran the number 68 and that was my high school football number as well, hence we have Thumper68.

...heathenry?...reconstructionist?...WTF are you talking about?

Man, I gotta get out more....

I follow the ethnocultural folkways of my Northern European ancestors, including their ancient festivals and gods . . . and have for years. Since it doesn't have anything to do with cigars, I never talk about it here. I run a forum of my own for that, and am practically a founding member of another one, anyway, not to mention being part of a statewide community of believers.

"Heathen" is what the early missionaries called us, so we stick with that. There was never really a name for it all anyway . . . just die Sitte, the "way we do things here." Reconstructionism is an academic approach to interpreting historical materials that has a considerable following among those of us who do more than just READ about the old ways. ;)

~Boar

I find this fascinating. It is clearly against the rules to disscuss religion o I am not going to ask a single question or make any comment other than it is nice to meet interesting people.

My name comes from my DJ name DJ Niko... I used to be more into spinning using my turntables but after having kids that gets neglected. Especailly after my 3 year old decided it would be fun to rip off one of my turntable needles. :( So i will replace it when she's a few years older.

without sounding cocky its what the girls called my tool :laugh: now every time I post and you see my name all of you will be wondering on the size :laugh:
Right Jesus...I see that "Needle Dick" was already taken here at CP.

If we're going to be left with a 'thought' whenever we see your name, let it be one based on the correct size....LOS let the cat outa the bag. WTF do you guys do in the Park anyway? :laugh:

...heathenry?...reconstructionist?...WTF are you talking about?

Man, I gotta get out more....

I follow the ethnocultural folkways of my Northern European ancestors, including their ancient festivals and gods . . . and have for years. Since it doesn't have anything to do with cigars, I never talk about it here. I run a forum of my own for that, and am practically a founding member of another one, anyway, not to mention being part of a statewide community of believers.

"Heathen" is what the early missionaries called us, so we stick with that. There was never really a name for it all anyway . . . just die Sitte, the "way we do things here." Reconstructionism is an academic approach to interpreting historical materials that has a considerable following among those of us who do more than just READ about the old ways. ;)

~Boar
...READ?

Now I'm really confused!

without sounding cocky its what the girls called my tool :laugh: now every time I post and you see my name all of you will be wondering on the size :laugh:

Damn shame the N and M are next to each other on the keyboard...

Mine is from my favorite actor and the number of women he screwed on screen, minus the gay period at the end. My real name is Marcus O'Neil, but not many people know that.

Mine is after my favorite ride that I had to get rid of when I got laid off. I had a 2006 Trailblazer SS, it was a Trailblazer that was lowered 1" from the factory and had an upgraded interior and a Corvette LS2 motor in it. Nothing crazy, just put down about 450 AWD HP at the wheels.

All of the forums I am a member of have this as my screen name.

Smoke sticks to anything with a lower temperature. You guys with bald or shaved heads try this out. The next time you are smoking a cigar slowly let the smoke out of your mouth. Don't blow it out just let it fall out. The smoke will attach itself to your skin. It looks like you are on fire. The top of my head looks like a freshly shaved scrotum. The other myth about my screen name is about me dropping an ash from my cigar in my lap. The boys at the Outlaw will tell you that I talk about my balls all the time (they are my babies).

Smoke sticks to anything with a lower temperature. You guys with bald or shaved heads try this out. The next time you are smoking a cigar slowly let the smoke out of your mouth. Don't blow it out just let it fall out. The smoke will attach itself to your skin. It looks like you are on fire. The top of my head looks like a freshly shaved scrotum. The other myth about my screen name is about me dropping an ash from my cigar in my lap. The boys at the Outlaw will tell you that I talk about my balls all the time (they are my babies).

Except when he gets embarrassed, it tends toward redish purple and resembles....