• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something About Pirates Every Year Pass

Contest 1

If you're a gear head and don't regularly watch Top Gear, this is one of the challenges you owe it to yourself to watch.

The pass is in complete shambles, and wolfie just keeps posting entries as if he thinks Emmo will save Phil on this one.

The pass is in complete shambles, and wolfie just keeps posting entries as if he thinks Emmo will save Phil on this one.

I think Phil should be banned from starting passes here on CP. It's become exceedingly clear that he can't handle the responsibility, IMHO.

I think Phil should be banned from starting passes here on CP. It's become exceedingly clear that he can't handle the responsibility, IMHO.

He thrives on the suspense. Develops his own chaos and loves it. What a sham....ugh...shame!!

Just following the rules of the contest I was invited to participate in.

I don't know anything about the pass and had this entire group of forums hidden until the contest post linked to it.

He thrives on the suspense. Develops his own chaos and loves it. What a sham....ugh...shame!!

He loves it... he may SAY otherwise, but he loves it....

DarkMark.jpg

The long and short of it is I am not going to be heckled by one guy who humps ponies and another who humps moose. And Gary is the fuggin cameraman so he can 'have a nice day' too. Here is my contribution to contest #whothefuckcaresOMGmokiandswissysuck.

PBF069-Not_Today_Little_One.jpg

Oh where, oh where has my little pass gone
Oh where, oh where can it be?
With the box all stuffed and smokes wrapped up
Oh where, oh where can it be?

it seems as though the pass has
taken to the wind
like pollen on a clover

Thread reported.

Actually, I asked for it to be moved into the 'DONE' Pass area.

Hey Gary, know anything about geocaching? I have placed the cure for you being a spreader of filth and lies at 2309823058jn=jnoajo!!2isjj NW by gohumpaponywithyourbuddymoki SE. Get to work!

Hey Matt,
Have you sent this out yet? I've got a good idea about my puts/takes I'm just waiting on you. This is turning into another ROTJ 2 or 3 or 7 or whatever number you guys are on now.

:laugh:

Just wanted to let you know I will be out of town next week in case this pass gets down to me.

Hey Matt,
Have you sent this out yet? I've got a good idea about my puts/takes I'm just waiting on you. This is turning into another ROTJ 2 or 3 or 7 or whatever number you guys are on now.

:laugh:
What do you want, the Punch or the Seaweed?