• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Adventures In Home Inspection (Some May Be NSFW)

Harry Homeowner insisted on being present for the home inspection this afternoon. He’s really proud of all the improvements he’s done in the home, but this one is just outstanding! He’s got mad plumbing skills!
86E6B99D-6576-4C20-A769-637168FCB688.jpeg206D1163-FC9C-42DC-B647-1B54C45B5154.jpeg

Harry Homeowner insisted on being present for the home inspection this afternoon. He’s really proud of all the improvements he’s done in the home, but this one is just outstanding! He’s got mad plumbing skills!
View attachment 55666View attachment 55667
He took “P trap” literally is all. He shaped it like the letter P 🙊

View attachment 55666View attachment 55667

Ok, from a distance that knot looks like a hole. Upon further inspection, ummmmmm, it just drains on the floor?

Does he put a bucket under it when he uses it? I’m confused.

Ok, from a distance that knot looks like a hole. Upon further inspection, ummmmmm, it just drains on the floor?

Whoa, when I looked at it I though the drain went through the floor! 😂

zoom in. there's a hole cut in the floor for the pipe to go through.

He's probably wondering why his utility room smells like sewer gas.

Pipe runs through the floor to drain somewhere but it probably hits that “P” and fills back up the sink!

Optical illusion. The drain does go through the floor and into the crawlspace below.

Ummm, is that Valak? I’m hoping it was setup as a joke and they don’t have them there all the time.

House I inspected last night was in an estate. The son and brother in law were there going through stuff as I was inspecting. Turns out his father was some big to do with the Presidential Helicopter when Nixon was president. His dad is on the right. I never knew until yesterday that it was called Army One and that the Marine Corps didn’t take over Presidential helicopter duties until 1976. I thought they always did it.
F5D440E2-4CA3-4015-9F6F-028FBCBFD37C.jpeg4BADEA9F-C248-4B23-9830-2597B25CC970.jpeg

House I inspected last night was in an estate. The son and brother in law were there going through stuff as I was inspecting. Turns out his father was some big to do with the Presidential Helicopter when Nixon was president. His dad is on the right. I never knew until yesterday that it was called Army One and that the Marine Corps didn’t take over Presidential helicopter duties until 1976. I thought they always did it.
View attachment 57044View attachment 57045
That's cool!

Nixon looks like he just pooped his pants.

Pipe runs through the floor to drain somewhere but it probably hits that “P” and fills back up the sink!
That "trap" wouldn't even stop odor let alone water.:)

@jfields John, did you write up the bad odor trap?

If so, did he try to kill you?