• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bird Watchers

Look at the pecker on that guy.

The difference between a hummingbird and a woodpecker - one uses its beak to gently sip nectar, the other uses its beak to jackhammer bugs out of trees.

They are some stunning photos. Gramps should submit some of his shots.

The local Audubon society was very interested in my photos - wanted to post them on my website and all that. That was over a year ago and nothing has been posted... 😒

Maybe worth a follow-up email. Who knows what could have happened in the interim. I'd imagine whether local, or national, they'd love to have access to the gems you've taken.

A couple of House Wren’s set up shop in a hanging plant on our patio. Up until yesterday we watered it like any of the patio plan. I realized yesterday after work that, that particular plant was making some noise. I smoke a big Fuente this afternoon and the whole time each parent was constantly delivering food. This was taken with my iPhone so the quality low. One of the Wrens is sitting just right of center in the photo.
5B64525D-5A3A-4CC6-A1E0-EA651B78B20C.jpeg

A couple of House Wren’s set up shop in a hanging plant on our patio. Up until yesterday we watered it like any of the patio plan. I realized yesterday after work that, that particular plant was making some noise. I smoke a big Fuente this afternoon and the whole time each parent was constantly delivering food. This was taken with my iPhone so the quality low. One of the Wrens is sitting just right of center in the photo.
View attachment 58191
It’s mental therapy for me watching those shenanigans!!
E782828B-7707-4C21-9C5F-BC9633CB4C00.jpeg