• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CIGARS THAT HAVE KICKED YOUR @&#36&#36!

I started smoking cigars on a regular basis afew months ago.
About one year ago a friend of mine gave me a cohiba Lanceros.
That gave me a very nice buzz for about five minutes.

A CAO Brazilia GOL! kicked my butt. I picked up a 90+ Sampler on cbid and it was in the box. When I got it out, I thought, "what a cute little cigar." Well, it was cute until it grabbed my skull and shook it for a while. :)

Big Slim Junior said:
A CAO Brazilia GOL! kicked my butt. I picked up a 90+ Sampler on cbid and it was in the box. When I got it out, I thought, "what a cute little cigar." Well, it was cute until it grabbed my skull and shook it for a while. :)
:sign: :sign: :sign: Glad I'm not the only one :D

Premo Del Ray 6 1/2 x ?guage

Kodiac Snuff pretty bad too. I crawled across the feed lot and slept it off on the floor of the pickup truck. Ya maybe I am a pansy :p

Perdomo The Cigar (robusto) And a fresh rolled one at a party where they got to rollers from nacaragua. These fresh rolled one´s OHHHHH Shiet.... that was a buzz i dont want to feel again. And i was sober ;) It felt like i was drunk as hell...

As someone else mentioned, CAO L’Anniversaire Extreme Churchhil. Finished about 2/3s of it, and had to find a place to hang out for a half hour or so before I could drive home. :D

Have not really smoked any that have laied the smack down....... but have smoke a few that make my mouth and face kinda tinggely....CAO MADDIE, OPUS X and LFDs

ISOM Bolivar Belicoso Finos JACKED ME UP! :0

I have had 2 or 3 before this one, but I guesss the conditions were just right. Well past the pleasent phase.....

Cheers,
Dixie

I smoked a RyJ Churchill (ISOM) when I first started smoking six years ago and it kickes my A$$! That was a strong cigar!! I love them now! They're right up my full-bodied alley! :love:

cigah_smoka said:
I smoked a RyJ Churchill (ISOM) when I first started smoking six years ago and it kickes my A$$! That was a strong cigar!! I love them now! They're right up my full-bodied alley! :love:
Really? I've always found the RyJ's to be rather mild... isn't that a trademark of that brand?

I don't think I've ever experienced a cigar buzz before. Could be because alot are consumed with a couple of drinks and I don't realize it. Have had on VSG Beli before I knew what they were and don't even remember it then. I don't inhale, although some times with a PAM I do take in a little because they are soooo good.

Hoya de Nicaragua. This thing made the Onyx Reserve look like a wimp. My head spun like it never has before. I even got motion sickness lying down! Good God! I have never prayed for death before so earnestly in my entire life! I think God is trying to tell me something about strong cigars. "Stop, or thou shalt puke!"

I have never had one that made me dizzy. Maybe smoking tose nasty cigarettes for 20 years was the cause. I have had many ISOMs that had enough nicotine buzz that they kept me awake a couple of hours later than usual.

:p

SFG75 said:
Hoya de Nicaragua. This thing made the Onyx Reserve look like a wimp. My head spun like it never has before. I even got motion sickness lying down! Good God! I have never prayed for death before so earnestly in my entire life! I think God is trying to tell me something about strong cigars. "Stop, or thou shalt puke!"
I'm with ya' brother. Those things are just gnarly. You should read my review to see just how gnarly I think they are :)

Just had one of Moki's PMM's.

wow! so powerful had to go to bed and finish homework in the morning!
:0

:thumbs:

I just finished a Punch rare Corjo Pita or actually it finished me only 1/3 into it. After two walks in the yard (in the rain) I have decided to stick to bubblegum cigars :D

I am barely alive and still think I am dying.

Hey Gunpowder.....

Your "Quote of the month" is from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" correct?

One of my favorite movies of all time :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I had an SLR DC earlier this evening that had a heck of a kick, almost as much as a VR ;)

One of my favorie movies!!! :D Gotta love those coconuts :p

Avo XO Intermezzo!! :thumbs:

I have had 2 of these, both of which were sent to me by Fast4Dr (thanks bro). :D

These things are so powerfull, I got a major buzz both times. The closest to them that I ever had was a Cusano Corojo that I smoked on an empty stomach (bad move) ???